Tim Of Doom Avatar/Sig set

Here you are mah friend one Sig + bonus avatar fer being such a patient customer! :D

I touched up the wolfy avatar a bit and I adjusted the dimensions and file size as per your request in an earlier post. Also, I changed the look of the text. I think this has a much more appropriate, not to mention less complicated, feel to it. If you use these on the DA forum please let me know how well they work with on it.

Hope you like them!

Updated:

For white backgrounds:

todav3ln.giftodsig29io.gif

For the DA Forum:

todav26tf.giftodsig36jt.gif

Guest gogoblender

Awesome job!

lol, we're gonna start havin a line up here soon at darkmatters fer sigs all over the net

Have fun with yer new sig Tim...I think it's a keeper!

:D

gogo

Heres a set that will work on the DA forum Tim. :)

It might look funny here but it will be fine on the DA forum.

todav26tf.giftodsig36jt.gif

Thanx guys, much appreciated! Was a little intimidating at first but ended up having a lot of fun with it. :)

P.s. I've updated my first post in this topic to show both versions of the set.

Well ok 1) Thanks a lot buddy /hug

2) I need to email Jonny if I want a sig to work if its animated.. :) and last time it got lost due to the amount of messages he had and the host change hope it works this time :)

3) The DA forum theme I use, scroll has a white background so no worries about how it wil look

/yay

thanks buddy.

/thumbsup

~Doom

Guest gogoblender

heh, the teddy bear reminds me of that great sci fi story written by philip k. dick...I think it was called the second variety and then turned into a book called SCreamers?

The ragged David Robot which always carries a sinister teddy bear with him that detatches and runs quickly to spread doom to all humans.

Also, the evil robo teddy bear is bein used in some sigs in the OOF

sharp and rather creepy it is

:P

gogo

Very nice indeed ! Great work Schot... what's with the teddy bear ?

Thanx Scleameth and I'm glad you asked. ;)

There are actually a few reasons. Firstly, I think Befs sig sparked the initial idea and then from there I recalled an artist friend who paints in a style that is kind of doom and gloom with twists of some things that contrast. Specifically a painting of his came to mind of a night time scenery with a massive tornado smashing into a barn and in the foreground was this sort of little girl zombie standing in a muddied stream and a teddy bear dangling from the clutch of her hand. Now I could go into the various complexities of this image but I really don't want to type that much. :P Lets just say that, IMO, the teddy bear was a major factor in this image. To me, the focal point or point of interest. So it was contrast that the teddy bear gave and I really love art that makes you think to yourself, "Huh, that's curious..."

The final reason that cemented the use of the teddy was my knowledge of Tim. Tim has always been kind of heart and I wanted to represent that quality in him. Somehow the werewolf by himself just wasn't enough. Werewolves are typically known to be vicious and merciless. Without conscience. This is not the case of our dear friend Tim and so adding the teddy seemed perfect. This sort of contrast of showing the soft spot of a hardened monster is always endearing to many viewers as well which was another factor.

Ok ok... The truth is the teddy belonged to Tims most recent meal. /lol

Who knows right... /wink

Ok ok... The truth is the teddy belonged to Tims most recent meal.

Well, he did look tasty....

/devil

~Doom