The Dark Rose - Eclipse server Ingame Names

Please post your character name, job, and level here. We'll make up an official list soon, but this will make finding each other ingame easier.

I'll start:

NiteShadow, Rogue level 17

niteshadow.jpg

Edited by gogoblender

Timayo, Rogue 15

(picture available when I get some better amour. No screenshots with character in curlers and a muumuu :) )

Edited by KnightoftheRose
HI all.

Character level 4 human rogue. Picture supplied later when I don't look quite such a newbie, :)

What is your characters name ingame? I will look for you after I get my kids off to school

What is your characters name ingame? I will look for you after I get my kids off to school

Sorry, thought I had included it. :)

My rogue is called Sidonai.

I will start up a warrior and a mage to try them out and will add their na,es later.

Edited by podgie_bear

Ok I'll be ingame in about 5 minutes.

Oh yeah, I forgot about last nights maintenance. Well I'll be there when I finish patching

Edited by Trillain

Oooh looking good Dave :4rofl:

Sorry, thought I had included it. :)

My rogue is called Sidonai.

I will start up a warrior and a mage to try them out and will add their na,es later.

I am sorry but I can't keep my eyes open anymore. I am gonna go grab a quick nap and I'll see if I can find you when I get back.

Please check which server your character is on. I've tried adding you to my friends list, but I'm getting an invalid name error back. Did you make your toon on the Eclipse server?

Edited by Trillain
Im thinking of giving the game a try since you said it isnt a grind like game, when arrive later at home that is.

Excellent! Let us know when you get ingame (Eclipse server) And we wil make sure you get clanned right away :)

Im dowloading the game as I post, I think its gonna take a while until I log on.

Edit: Ok just created a Rogue on the Eclipse server his name is yoimcool, so far the game seems really simplistic, but I miss something the W,A,S,D on the keyboard dont work with character movement you have to click on the floor :)

Edited by nomad13

Yeah I know, that is hard for me too. I keep hitting W to walk, but I have learned that if you hold both mouse buttons down, you will run and then as you move the mouse your character turns. I will see if there is anyway to change that ingame tonight and let ya know either way