You got questions? Knight of the Rose has answers! I am all seeing and all knowing, so be prepared to be stunned and astounded. No question is too hard and no topic is off limits (except for those covered under the general forums rules).

This thread is open to all comers -- whether you play Luna or not. If you are not convinced, you can see what I have done over the years here :P

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=487112

Edited by KnightoftheRose

OK, so long as youi don't mind what may be stupid questions. :)

1) Can a mage in Luna do Area of Effect damage as in Sacred 2, as well as hitting individual monsters with spells?

2) How best to deal with magic regen/speed of spell use?

3) Which race is best for which class?

4) Which attr to increase for which class/skill?

5) Is a warrior better off with 2H weapons for damage, or 1H & shield for defense?

6) Rogue, ranged or melee and why?

There we go, you can't say I don't offer you the chance to dazzle us with your knowledge. Though you do get to show what an ignorant newbie I am. :P

OK, so long as youi don't mind what may be stupid questions. :)

1) Can a mage in Luna do Area of Effect damage as in Sacred 2, as well as hitting individual monsters with spells?

2) How best to deal with magic regen/speed of spell use?

3) Which race is best for which class?

4) Which attr to increase for which class/skill?

5) Is a warrior better off with 2H weapons for damage, or 1H & shield for defense?

6) Rogue, ranged or melee and why?

There we go, you can't say I don't offer you the chance to dazzle us with your knowledge. Though you do get to show what an ignorant newbie I am. :P

1) yes

2) pots, and/or WIS if you are going full support

3) both. Each class has over 100 different possible paths, and both classes will find ways to excell.

4) see number 3. It depends on your job path. Safe is STR for soldiers, DEX for rogues, INT for Mages

5) matter of preference. That's what makes this game so totally great!

6) see number 5. Do you like to snipe from a distance, or get up close and personal? the choice is yours, and choices are always good :)

As a side note, there are no "stupid" questions. Well there are a few, like "honey, doesn't that dress make you look kind of fat?". But here, there are no stupid questions here, except a question unasked :)

Edited by KnightoftheRose