Midnight Blossom -- The Dark Rose Bar and Grill

BlackRose.jpg

Pull up a chair or a stool. Bring a friend, or look for an old or new one here.

You choice of food and drink, music, and entertainment.

Tell us your latest ingame or real life adventure. Crank up the karaoke machine. Show us the latest cool movie trailer or book review.

This is the place where everyone knows your name. You can kick back and relax and leave your cares at the door. Service is 24/7, the brew is always cool and the coffee always hot.

Welcome to your home away from home! Welcome to your Midnight Blossom :P

Oooooh loving the name Dave :) So what kind of drinks do we serve here? I'll do with a Diet Pepsi for now, I need the caffeine fix :) Does anyone mind if I put some music on :P :Pops in her Aether Shanties CD: These guys make some great leveling music hahahha

I am really starting to hate the goblin archers. Those buggers aggro if you look at them the wrong way. hahahah Joys of being a bow user though, I can easily return the favor :)

Edited by Trillain

Hi yeh Lunarians. ;)

WoW a New Bar Yaaaa :)

Mmm I wonder what Weird & Wonderful Concoctions they will B Serving Up in here then ? :)

Well 4 Now I'll have a Horlicks 4 Now Please Rosie Knight.

& I'll B sat with Jen. :P

Byeee 4 Now Suzie. :)

Well tonight has been an interesting night. Some of it I'd like to forget....do you hear me Dave. Keep those lips of yours shut :P

I decided to start a mage for a pet project that you'll hear more about later. I was running around, killing kobolds when I see this guy standing about 10 feet away from me

dreadsteed.jpg

Why was I so far away, you ask? Well it was a level 91 monster ;) Dave found a little "friend" over there too :P

After losing way to much time staring at the horse, I decided to continue the list of things that needed to be done. So I am going along my merry way when I spotted these

eviltrent.jpg

centaur.jpg

Not only where they ugly, they were big and ugly. I think I've had enough excitement for one evening. Someone hand me the scotch, I need a shot or two right about now heheeh

Do we have a guild yet?

Who do we need to find to join?

When are people likely to be online to form one/accept new members?

I now have 3 toons on the Eclipse server; Thorgrim (warrior), Kernow (rogue) and Sidonai (mage) if anyone is interested in meeting up ingame.

Do we have a guild yet?

Who do we need to find to join?

When are people likely to be online to form one/accept new members?

I now have 3 toons on the Eclipse server; Thorgrim (warrior), Kernow (rogue) and Sidonai (mage) if anyone is interested in meeting up ingame.

Wrong thread mate -- this is for forum moderation :gun2:

Our ingame stuff is buried right now, but I will get it bumped.

Hmm I don't have any kobald pics atm, but I'll grab some when I get back ingame.

alrighty, took me a bit longer than I thought, but here I am with those pictures

wings-front.jpg

wings-back.jpg

I just reached level 25, which allows me to wear wings. :gun2:

kobald.jpg

Here is a kobald

gnoll.jpg

And I also snagged a picture of a gnoll.

Edited by Trillain