Need A Good Dryad Build

OK,so I was looking at Gogo's Area of Effect showcase awhile bac kand when my Shadow Warrior crashed and burned I decided to start anew with a new character and everything and thought the dryad was best so if you have a link or just a build you can put up here that mows people down with the right buffs and everything cuz I have no idea the dryads fighting style so I would like ya'll to help. Please I would greqatly apprecitate. =)

-Shadow.

:gun2:

Edited by ShadowsNitemare
OK,so I was looking at Gogo's Area of Effect showcase awhile bac kand when my Shadow Warrior crashed and burned I decided to start anew with a new character and everything and thought the dryad was best so if you have a link or just a build you can put up here that mows people down with the right buffs and everything cuz I have no idea the dryads fighting style so I would like ya'll to help. Please I would greqatly apprecitate. =)

-Shadow.

:gun2:

Hrm.. I don't think the Dryad is "amazing", but is only good at Area of Effect; but I haven't built a blowpipe/Darting Assault (with Rotate gold mod) Dryad.

Scan the guides for a "ranger" type Dryad. Using Sinister Predator and Ancient Bark buffs. A rough skeleton of skills would probably be:

Concentration, Tactics, Ranged, Nature Weaver Focus and (maybe) Lore, Capricious Hunter Focus.

Edited by essjayehm