Cool dual wield idea

Ahh dual pistols... every inquisitor's dream. Yes you're not the first person to think this would be totally freaking awesome, and I mean the kinda awesome that makes boys and girls alike drool at the idea of ripping monsters a fiery new... well... you get the idea. :)

Anyways it is indeed an idea that many wish were real, myself included among them ^^;

Ah yes, I remember just what fun it was. I used to play a Gremlin with dual wield pistols when we were playing Mythos online. :( It was a great experience.

I made suggestions that we should be able to in Sacred 2, alas no-one listened. I alsways wantedmy Dwarf to be able to dual wield in Sacred Underworld, that would have been awesome with his 8 hit 'Attack' CA. :)

Ah yes, I remember just what fun it was. I used to play a Gremlin with dual wield pistols when we were playing Mythos online. :( It was a great experience.

I made suggestions that we should be able to in Sacred 2, alas no-one listened. I alsways wantedmy Dwarf to be able to dual wield in Sacred Underworld, that would have been awesome with his 8 hit 'Attack' CA. :)

Never played Mythos or Sacred Underworld, sounds cool though.

It was cool alright.! If you can get hold of a copy of Sacred Gold it is well worth it, although you will be limited to SP now I suppose. I will never get rid of mine as I still love to go back and play it when my withdrawal symptoms get too bad. It is a far better game than Sacred 2 although lacking the fancier graphics and special effects, it has that special something that Sacred 2 seems to lack.

It was cool alright.! If you can get hold of a copy of Sacred Gold it is well worth it, although you will be limited to SP now I suppose. I will never get rid of mine as I still love to go back and play it when my withdrawal symptoms get too bad. It is a far better game than Sacred 2 although lacking the fancier graphics and special effects, it has that special something that Sacred 2 seems to lack.

Ha, I know what you mean...

Its the same thing with Cod 4 being much better than MW 2, or Ocarina of Time being much better than Majoras Mask... Both have inferior graphics and less equipments and stuff like that, but they are so much better than theyre sequels.

Maybe in Sacred 3... :)

I'm hoping so too. They really missed the boat on this. I know there are claims of balancing, etc...blah blah blah... if you have duel wield...you gotta have pistols.

deadpool_final.jpgt-800.jpg

Full stop

:D

gogo

Yeah they have, Sankekur once did a mod with dual pistols, but they wasn't working so it was only a visual mod not a practical one.

Might try Gold when I get a pc that can handle...well, anything really.

Has anyone in the modding community tried to mod in dual pistols?

I've been mulling it over for a while, I'd have to install it on the PC (XP) then copy it over to the laptop since my understanding is that it doesnt install on an x64 OS.

Might try Gold when I get a pc that can handle...well, anything really.

Has anyone in the modding community tried to mod in dual pistols?

I've been mulling it over for a while, I'd have to install it on the PC (XP) then copy it over to the laptop since my understanding is that it doesnt install on an x64 OS.

It does, I installed it onto windows vista 64bit last year without any hassles.

Staff lore shooting glitch?

Oh, too bad, would be awesome if there was a working dual pistol mod (possibly do-able with the TG, don't know if someone could mod in ranged weapons and just make it so he can fire the arm cannon and pistol simultaneously?)

Staff lore shooting glitch?

Oh, too bad, would be awesome if there was a working dual pistol mod (possibly do-able with the TG, don't know if someone could mod in ranged weapons and just make it so he can fire the arm cannon and pistol simultaneously?)

When Ascaron released Ice and Blood, they added a feature to the Staff Lore - that it would "shoot" an enemy if it was at a distance. Whatever happened, no one knows, but it does "glitch" and when using an "Area" melee attack (ie Darting Assault, Ruthless Mutilation, Pelting Strikes), the staffs will shoot a projectile at the enemies within a certian distance (2 screens, AFAIK).

PC only 8(

So...super Area of Effect damage!?

From what I understand the staff "glitch" is the same effect as using a dual energy weapon with a Shadow warrior's, multi-hit CA, frenzied rampage, or his scything sweep. Multiple shots are fired, with the basic damage of the skill, and apply whatever status effects that CA may normally apply, essentially it makes the CA ranged. From what I understand this is the way it works, then again it's possible it was patched to act differently, I'm no PC user after all. :superman:

Sounds cool, still think I'd rather have dual pistols though, mostly for the aesthetic part of it.

Guess I know what I'm going to try to mod when I get this for the pc.