Etherian's Application, welcome friends

Hello to my extended family! :D

Before I make my application official. Please allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Jason Musante. My family and I live in Culver, Oregon also refered to as, "Central Oregon" within the high desert. We live on a 147 acre farm in and around farm country. Alas, this farm is not ours. By trade I used to build multi-million dollar custom homes most of us can only dream of...myself included. Once the economy took a turn for the worst, to maintain my families well being, I redurrected my career and now work for a local distribution company. Which currently is maintaining just over 12,000 accounts. Read further for more interesting information... :)

Some time ago, I wrote an Introduction pertaining to my newfound adventure wishing to dwell in Ancaria. If you feel the need please refer here: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14682

It did not take long to realize when I randomly stumbled upon DM, this community has very speacial attributes. These virtues are quite rare within the webverse. Honor, Patience, Dedication, Selflessness, Humor, Inteligence, Comrodary this list continues to grow as my time here also continues to grow. At first I have to admit, all of the above seemed to good to be true. While playing Diablo & Diablo 2 for years. I had not found all of these attributes placed under one roof. True, these virtues are present, but certainly not together. For this reason, I know I have found a permanent home under the DM [D.a.r.k] roof. ~poor analogy, best I can come up with at this time~ I firmly believe, one is only as good as whom one surrounds himself. By this I mean, all of whom I have dealt with here at the DM & online in game are people I will enjoy getting to know and game together for years to come.

Q/A

Q: Favorite Pizza Topping?

A: Italian Salami, no other topping even comes a close second. I prefer Dry.

Q: Favorite Drink?

A: pale ale spirit named Mirror Pond. Crafted right here locally in Central Oregon by Deschutes Brewery. Earth2O h2o is a close second!

Q: Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?

A: Google, is it not the future?

Q: Most favorite book ever?

A: not 1 but 3. LOTR trilogy.

Q: Favorite movie of all time?

A: Blade Runner~Director's Cut

Q: Current Favorite Game?

A: Sacred 2 Ice & Blood, no really!

Q: All time best video game ever played?

A: Diablo 2 LoD expansion. Only because I have intimate knowledge of this game and its dynamics.

Q: Favorite sport or hobby?

A: Wood Crafting. Now if only I had $100k to purchase my wood shop!

Q: What do you want for your birthday?

A: This is a great question, my wife keeps asking this also. My birthday is tomorrow and still have no idea?

Q: Do you know anyone from our forum?

A: at first Loco was kind enough to take me under his wing. Furian has also been a great friend. I have meet up in game with gogo and in lobby on several occasions. Just last night I was in game with Dragon Brother. Ashley is also another great example of a kind person. Surround yourself with greatness, you also become great!

Q: Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?

A: gogo gave the thought of applying. But all of the aformentioned, I believe would vouch also...? If not, I would still vouch for them, they are pure greatness!

Q: If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?

A: Always. "Raises my right hand, with left hand on LOTR trilogy."

I welcome you all, please consider welcoming another member.

I remain, Etherian :)

Etheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerian...finally! :) This is a great day, we're getting to field wonderful people from our community, taking that great step towards our clan.

Thank you for the application!

:D

gogo

Q: If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?

A: Always. "Raises my right hand, with left hand on LOTR trilogy."

:thumbsup: