A once in a lifetime Legendary find - on console!

I finally got an awesome legendary on the Xbox360 farming the Guardians. Not only did I get the Impenetrable Protector but a level 225 Silala's Ring dropped. I was using my Ice Elf with find valuable gear. I have about 300% chance to find valuables it is easy to get with all the gold slot armor the elf has. I don't have shield lore so that is why the attack speed is negative. Here is proof for anyone who gave up hope (I almost did) that legendaries do exist! The shield looks awesome. This is the first time I tried to attach pictures so bare with me if it doesn't work. Happy Hunting to all!

IPinv.jpg

IPpic.jpg

• Like! 1
I finally got an awesome legendary on the Xbox360 farming the Guardians. Not only did I get the Impenetrable Protector but a level 225 Silala's Ring dropped. I was using my Ice Elf with find valuable gear. I have about 300% chance to find valuables it is easy to get with all the gold slot armor the elf has. I don't have shield lore so that is why the attack speed is negative. Here is proof for anyone who gave up hope (I almost did) that legendaries do exist! The shield looks awesome. This is the first time I tried to attach pictures so bare with me if it doesn't work. Happy Hunting to all!

IPinv.jpg

IPpic.jpg

Congrats! That is an awesome find. wish I had one myself!

Thanks guys, my hard work finally paid off. I thought I would never find a legendary weapon let alone the only legendary shield. Now I just have to find/ buy some top notch rings/ amulets to install (at least these can always be changed). I kind of like the ignore armor stat.

Quetzal's First Strike is a unique(3 stars), atleast on PC so it seems that they have screwed up the item qualities on console.

Quetzal's First Strike is a unique(3 stars), atleast on PC so it seems that they have screwed up the item qualities on console.

I may be wrong, I can't check as my file got corrupted. But I thought it was >_> Lol *Parade rained on*

I did some more killing and I found another level 220 Silala's ring in the south swamps and I found this amulet from the Guardians. I am begining to think my Ice Elf is very very lucky. I have a level 200 Dryad with EP and 238 hours of play with no legendaries. This elf has 90 hours of play and found 4 legendaries already.

SlagAm.jpg

Very cool stories! Congrats on the Legendaries!

KarruptedKat had noticed some "extra" chance to find valuables for the High Elf while he was farming a while back. I tried her out and it does seem to be that way (without dedicated testing).

Man good job...You succeeded in 3 things with these legendary finds...1) Making me jealous, 2) Giving me a glimmer of hope & 3) Finding 4 of 'em...that's an accomplishment in itself...A buddy of mine found Magisil & Michel's Forging Hammer at level 200 but a Legendary Shield is just awesome! I have a 200 High Elf so it looks like I'm gonna have to set her up for farming cus I want a Legendary of my own!

You are not going to believe this. I just got another Impenetrable Protector off the last Guardian. I am going to do some experimenting but both times I got the shield I used Shadow Step with the vanish and explosion mod. Not only that but the Guardians are usually stunned also (it's a very useful spell). I don't know if it does anything but it seems strange I get legendaries killing things invisible. Or it could be just luck. I had a character like this in Too Human (getting elite items/ runes left and right). If I can only get an awesome weapon. I can't wield 2 shields.

IMpen2.jpg

LMAO Im starting to HATE you already! =D

DAMN youre a lucky man buddy! Just a quick question.... do you have EP? If so, which level? Im almost sure you have it and its mastered, but just checking...

Ha if you keep finding stuff like that, please, do post here! XD

Hey Calic...You said you're on 360 right? Do you have XBL cus if you do I can hook you up with a 220 Magisil?! That is if you haven't already found it...

Edited by Skylar Cb

No my elf does not have EP. She uses jewelry for chance to find valuables. Of course she is wearing a level 215 Robe of Innocence awesome for farming. It is funny that my level 200 Dryad had mastered EP and didn't seem to get any good drops from kills. The Dryad did however find alot of 3 star items from crates and a Silala's ring, the town of Khorum in the desert is a great spot to raid chests. There must be 40 of them and can be opened in 5 minutes. I abused that alot with the Dryad (reload a game). I am not convinced that EP helps with items from kills I think it only helps with items from boxes.

To Skylar, yes I am on xbox live but one of my friends has his eye on it now that I have 2. I will let you know if he doesn't want it.

I am afraid to play any other character, I don't want to break my lucky streak.

No my elf does not have EP. She uses jewelry for chance to find valuables. Of course she is wearing a level 215 Robe of Innocence awesome for farming. It is funny that my level 200 Dryad had mastered EP and didn't seem to get any good drops from kills. The Dryad did however find alot of 3 star items from crates and a Silala's ring, the town of Khorum in the desert is a great spot to raid chests. There must be 40 of them and can be opened in 5 minutes. I abused that alot with the Dryad (reload a game). I am not convinced that EP helps with items from kills I think it only helps with items from boxes.

To Skylar, yes I am on xbox live but one of my friends has his eye on it now that I have 2. I will let you know if he doesn't want it.

EP basically adds chance to find valuables, but as you said seeing as how you've got 300%+ and EP adds nowhere near that unless at about level 135~, so it's not as useful if you're not mashing points in. To be honest though having +300% chance to find valuables is a bit insane, a friend of mine is doing something similar although isn't even at +100% yet and is finding set pieces left and right with(at time of writing) a .03 survival bonus. Which is kind of funny... Kudos to you though ^^ can only imagine what it'd be like socketing +300% CtfV with a maxed out EP.

Hmmm, my Dryad has EP at 90 hard points and bargaining at 100ish. Maybe I will shop for some chance to find valuable gear and EP relics and see what happens. I just used all skills to boost the EP skill with her, maybe the CTFV rings are more effective. I will try this and see what happens.

Nah Calic...I don't need your Impenetrable Protector...I've got one at level 30...I was just offering you a good weapon to go with it, the "Magisil"...but I wouldn't mind getting a level 220 Legendary Shield...it would be helpful...but how bout we exchange Gamertags? You know where mine is but I would like to know yours...