Please help with Octagolamus Quest

Hello I am relatively new to the game but totally in love with it.

I just finished killing Octo* something as part of the main (orange) questline. But I lost the chain of the class (blue) quest line after "The hunt!"

So I did "Children & demons I", "Children & Demons II" and "The Hunt! I" but than there is nothing. I didn't find any new ?! nor did the last part send me anywhere.

I am playing a BFG seraphim, currently level 25.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help finding the way

This post is moved by the moderators. I don't need help with that quest as far as I know since I killed the big squid already :(

I need help in finding the blue quest line again

Edited by Denna1984

Hi Mandy!

I set up your question as it's own topic. Hoping this can help you get answer for your quest question.

Thanks for posting and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Actually no :bye:

Cause that wiki ends exactly where I am stuck :)

Your link is to the hunt, with next quest button for The Hunt II. Next quest after that is Childrens & Demons III and THAT <<<<<< is the one I can not find.

This is 2nd question today about almost same thing.. Since class quest for seraphim has been broken since Ice and Blood, here is the rest of quest chain:

Hunt Part 2, go to Sonnenwind and the next contact will be here.

Children & Demons 3 - I think this is at Skooks Corner (Human region) but my memory could be wrong.

Hunt Part 3 - I think this starts at Entraug (Orc region).

The beginning of the End, this starts straight after Hunt part 3 (you shouldn't have to search for it) & ends in swamp

Oops - last part, back to Sonnenwind.

Disclaimer: I may be wrong about some of this, next time I go through quest again I will see if I was right. Almost at end of gold now.

Go to Skooks corner, the wiki just backed me up:

The next part of the Seraphim’s Blue Chain quest begins in the Human region, in Skook’s Corner.

Wiki

Edited by colif

Actually no :bye:

Cause that wiki ends exactly where I am stuck :)

Your link is to the hunt, with next quest button for The Hunt II. Next quest after that is Childrens & Demons III and THAT <<<<<< is the one I can not find.

This is 2nd question today about almost same thing.. Since class quest for seraphim has been broken since Ice and Blood, here is the rest of quest chain:

Hunt Part 2, go to Sonnenwind and the next contact will be here.

Children & Demons 3 - I think this is at Skooks Corner (Human region) but my memory could be wrong.

Hunt Part 3 - I think this starts at Entraug (Orc region).

The beginning of the End, this starts straight after Hunt part 3 (you shouldn't have to search for it) & ends in swamp

Oops - last part, back to Sonnenwind.

Disclaimer: I may be wrong about some of this, next time I go through quest again I will see if I was right. Almost at end of gold now.

Go to Skooks corner, the wiki just backed me up:

The next part of the Seraphim’s Blue Chain quest begins in the Human region, in Skook’s Corner.

Wiki

Thank you !