Loco's La Chusa, Angel Of Death (Ice & Blood)

loco,

did you use hallowed restoration in a combo? sometimes for me when I put it in a combo it would not give me the healing it was supposed to is why I ask.. I am guessing you didn't use in combo..

loco,

did you use hallowed restoration in a combo? sometimes for me when I put it in a combo it would not give me the healing it was supposed to is why I ask.. I am guessing you didn't use in combo..

I don't use very many combos as you can't cast multiple Combat Arts in a row until the combo is done. So I usually end up accidentally canceling out the second spell in the combo anyway.

I used Hallowed a lot (once I discovered it). I had it slotted into Key 2. and my Pelting on Key 1. Pillar on Key 3. so I could hit 2 and 1 or 2 and 3 in series really quickly and it would cast Hallowed the my attack. and hallowed lasted for 10 seconds.

Very impressive Guardian vid there (all the more so by it being so clear & easy to see all of the detail). I'd kill to get even one of those axes in Closed...

I'll try & level my Celestial seraphim up a bit more (currently only 70) & get her into Niobium (just started the Plat campaign, hopefully I should be able to create a Plat template as well :P).

Very impressive Guardian vid there (all the more so by it being so clear & easy to see all of the detail). I'd kill to get even one of those axes in Closed...

I'll try & level my Celestial seraphim up a bit more (currently only 70) & get her into Niobium (just started the Plat campaign, hopefully I should be able to create a Plat template as well ;)).

Since coming to Ice and Blood last fall I have picked up 2 at level 80 and 1 at 140 in Closed net. And silly me I gave then away to friends who had a toon that could use em. I may have to plead for 1 back when the time comes for me to need one. :P

Thats what you have to do :P If its not the Kaldur's you're after I can help (got a few of those axes loco mentioned floating around), but it probably is the kaldur's you're after and unfortunately, I havent found any of them either.

Been lurking on this site for a couple weeks, but just now making my first post. I was wanting a place to use my 4 Kaldur's axes a friend gifted me (2@140 and 2@160) so I made a build similar to this as far as attacks (pelting and radiant) but totally different as far as defenses. I just hit 141 on it tonight and she is totally unstoppable and unkillable. Instead of Warding Energy and Revered Tech I took con and toughness, with the mitigation from the Celestial set plus Endrian's Wings the Warding Energy buff would of been total overkill. Finished Niob with 0 deaths today, though I've yet to do the Ice and Blood areas. Hasn't even been a scare as far as dying since I finished my first set of Celestial's plus the Endrian's wings around 80, the life leech from the axes was total overkill.

I took Ancient Lore instead of Damage Lore. Not sure if that was better or not, but by the time I got to my last two skills it really didn't matter. My reasoning was I basically only used pelting strikes when I wanted the life leech, be it because I was slowly whittled down or I wanted to kill bosses so I was looking to buff Radiant and kill groups a bit faster, didn't even think of damage lore.

I only ran one buff, (battle stance) and replaced concentration with speed lore to get some more static bonuses for battle stance to buff. I waited until after level 100 to choose this last skill. Could of easily been Spell Resistance or Combat Reflexes, it really didn't matter I was already invincible. I'd probably just go Enhanced Perception or maybe Damage Lore if I did it again.

Finally finished the formality of killing the guardians in Niob tonight. They took about 10 seconds each, except the first one which got a stun off, in the 5 seconds I was standing there without attacking he barely dented my health bar and the first attack put me at 100% where I remained. With a maxxed out Battle Stance the last Guardian had a 18 percent chance to hit me, and when he did it was only for a couple thousand which was easily healed.

The guardians dropped a Khral's Sceptre, so now I'm trying to figure out a build for it. This character is pretty much retired minus a quick run in the Ice and Blood areas. Was a fun ride, my first character to beat Niob without dying, but with 0 chance of dying and everything dead I feel like she's done.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep watching this video you made over and over today

Teh kill speed... holee molee

Hands down one of the most impressive displays of power shown in this game.

ha...I just get such a kick out of seeing a Guardian's HP pour out of their bar. :paladin:

Really nice work here

:)

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Heya,

nice guide you wrote there. I would like to ask you a question, as I'm a newbie, how did you proceeded with the mod points, ie. what mods from your list you took first and so on ^^.

Also, Expert Touch, yay or nay?

Edited by D4rkSh4d0w
Heya,

nice guide you wrote there. I would like to ask you a question, as I'm a newbie, how did you proceeded with the mod points, ie. what mods from your list you took first and so on ^^.

Also, Expert Touch, yay or nay?

Welcome Shadow!

For this build since I would be using CAs from different aspects I did not take expert touch. As for mod Points I started modding with the buffs from each aspect as the points became available.

So it went battle stance, pelting strike, warding energy, radiant pillar, Dashing alicrity, and then the points got fewer and fewer

• 1 month later...

Love the build. I've been using a variant of it for my Seraphim (console), level 60 now. A couple of questions, though:

It seems like the Sacred 2 Wiki, Damage Lore doesn't sound like it would affect Radiant Pillar since it's not doing secondary damage effects (like burning). Have I misunderstood something?

If you weren't going to take Damage Lore, would you prefer Constitution or Toughness? I've been hoping to gather a Celestial set (have 5 pieces now) and Endijian's Wings, but don't have them yet. Some I'm not sure whether the 9% DM at Toughness mastery is worthwhile when I've only got about 10% on top of it.

Love the build. I've been using a variant of it for my Seraphim (console), level 60 now. A couple of questions, though:

It seems like the Sacred 2 Wiki, Damage Lore doesn't sound like it would affect Radiant Pillar since it's not doing secondary damage effects (like burning). Have I misunderstood something?

If you weren't going to take Damage Lore, would you prefer Constitution or Toughness? I've been hoping to gather a Celestial set (have 5 pieces now) and Endijian's Wings, but don't have them yet. Some I'm not sure whether the 9% DM at Toughness mastery is worthwhile when I've only got about 10% on top of it.

Hey Phoenix! Gratz on the level 60. To answer the first question, Radiant Pillar does magic damage, which has the secondary effect of weakening(lowers attributes a fixed amount). Damage lore would increase the chance to weaken. however, if your thinking increased defense, taking constitution or toughness would be good. if I chose only one, I think I would take Constitution. I love toughness, and the increased armor and mitigation is awesome, but the HP and HP regen after mastery of Constitution is pretty cheap defense in my opinion.

As for the armor. keep banging away and those pieces will drop eventually.

Good Luck, and thanks for your interest in the build.

loco

• 6 months later...

I am doing this build as my first melee character since switching to the PC version, and ... things are not going too well. To be honest, she is getting her thong-covered behind handed to her. :whip: She is level 29 on Silver and has made it as far as Black Oaks.

Last night, she took out The White Griffin and Bloodclaw, with at least 1 red flash, an unreasonable number of healing potions and a fall-back and re-group. And, it is not just bosses, the werewolves and spiders near Bloodclaw were having their way with her. I was thinking about taking WEL at 35, but I am afraid that would just be a bandaid fix and not address the real problem (which is unknown to me :dntknw: ). I am using buff suits (BS +15 & WE +14).

I am not exactly sure what is wrong, but I know this cannot be right. Can anyone throw me a hint? :help:

I will be honest, I had access to Niob shoppers and Blacksmith.(Which helps a ton at low level) At low level this character needs to tread lightly.

Another thing that may be happening, is what happened when I ported over from console to Ice&Blood, what we had come to expect our characters to do in console was now completely different on PC. What I mean was, I was used to being able to bash bosses at low level on console and suddenly getting blasted to hell on PC. It took a while to get my playstyle adjusted.

This character will require some micromanaging at low level until you get her armor and shield up. You probably should work on farming some good gear for a while.

I have her at level 134 in Niobium right now and loving every minute, But she is not the tank that my Gran Canon (with Contitution and Toughness) is my a long shot. At least not yet. I will post la Chusa into the downloads section soon. you will be able to get an idea what she is like fully leveled.

cheers

So it is not just me? That is a relief.

You sure are right about the console vs. Ice and Blood. On my ps3, I would walk in, slap the boss up side the head, he would wet himself and that was it. In Ice and Blood, bosses are serious business.

I guess I will have to postpone filling my miniboss trophy room :sigh: and work on improving my gear for now. I think I will take WEL at 35, just as a precaution.

Thanks

Edit:

I just realized that I am high enough level to socket Gold runes. My buff suits are now at +49 & +50. :wow:

Edited by lujate

How to improwe cleansing brilliance? You wrote Blind, but here- http://www.xfire.com...o&view#99538613 is distract :/

Nice Catch! I would prefer Blind. Distract slows attack speed, however Blind improves your chance to hit. At higher levels (Niob) against bosses. The extra chance to hit will really come in handy I think. Honestly I think you could pick which ever you prefer. the wiki has a discription of the differences here.

Cleansing Brilliance

So it is not just me? That is a relief.

You sure are right about the console vs. Ice and Blood. On my ps3, I would walk in, slap the boss up side the head, he would wet himself and that was it. In Ice and Blood, bosses are serious business.

I guess I will have to postpone filling my miniboss trophy room :sigh: and work on improving my gear for now. I think I will take WEL at 35, just as a precaution.

Thanks

Edit:

I just realized that I am high enough level to socket Gold runes. My buff suits are now at +49 & +50. :wow:

And remember a large part of this builds damage and defense is LL%. Either from a full set of Celestial or from LL% weapons. I struggled with bosses until I completed the set, and then found some Kaldur's and WOW! She became crazy with a boss.

In my opinion, is better distract. A chance to hit is to with pelting strikes. I'm not sure if the attacks are niob level slowed quite well. Additionally, do not know if Nova will be good for niob. Rather, it is not needed, because without the knowledge of damage at higher levels practically do nothing. I'll have to do this character again xD In Cleansing Brilliance are better damage against mutants T, because there is more mutant bosses, and the undead, and so easy to fall, although they sometimes have to grind a few times. Mutants is more, they are throughout the land :)

I have a question. Why in Radiant Pillar chosen to reduce the attack? It works only for weapons. Hypnosis can interrupt spellcasting and opponents can not come close to us, with more pillars. We have a chance to dodge the battle stance, and the slowdown of the cleansing brilliance (in cleansing brilliance blind = this bonus can also have the rings).

Edited by Traken

I have a question. Why in Radiant Pillar chosen to reduce the attack? It works only for weapons. Hypnosis can interrupt spellcasting and opponents can not come close to us, with more pillars. We have a chance to dodge the battle stance, and the slowdown of the cleansing brilliance (in cleansing brilliance blind = this bonus can also have the rings).

Great discussion. I think it comes down to play-style. When in a "caster" mood, I usually play with my left hand only, no mouse. So I position the cursor in close proximity to the character and use WASD and the quick-launch keys to activate my Area of Effect spells. I just run around making large groups and then spam my spells. Just knowing I don't need to worry about 20-30 Goblins smacking me silly makes my lazy play-style a little lazy-er.

For a more aggressive play-style laying down pillars away from the character with the hypnosis mod works also. Great thoughts. :)

• 2 months later...

Great build, this has everything in it, 'cept the Seraphin's shop-aholic aspect... maybe in Sacred 3? hehehe.

In any event, when I picked this one up and started playing it, I realized at once that this build lacks for nothing ('cept for the whole bargaining/enhanced vision thing, which makes for a great shopping experience), starts off strong, and keeps getting even stronger as you progress. I gotta admit, every build I made had major weak points that made them not last too long.

Thanks for the great guide.

Great build, this has everything in it, 'cept the Seraphin's shop-aholic aspect... maybe in Sacred 3? hehehe.

In any event, when I picked this one up and started playing it, I realized at once that this build lacks for nothing ('cept for the whole bargaining/enhanced vision thing, which makes for a great shopping experience), starts off strong, and keeps getting even stronger as you progress. I gotta admit, every build I made had major weak points that made them not last too long.

Thanks for the great guide.

That is an incredible endorsement! Thank you very much and I am glad you are having fun with her.

Welcome to Dark Matters!

cheers