Point-and-click-by-sheer-luck quests...

Okay, a couple of days ago I was on the Golden Coast. I can't remember the exact quest name, but I found a locked door in a cave infested with pirates. I was really puzzled, because I couldn't find a key to it. I had viewed the Sacred 2 dungeon map and knew that there was another underground area right next to the one I was in. Anyway, today I visited SacredWiki and - for some reason - took a look at the Chapter 1 quest titled "The Legendary Pirate Treasure". So now I know what to do to get the key. But my question is: Are there other quests that are only available if you happen (by accident) to move your mouse cursor over some innocent looking object, like the rock in the case mentioned above? Secrets are secrets, naturally; but If there indeed are more quests/areas that can be only accessed by a lucky mouse movement, I find it really, really annoying... :)

Thanks for the link. Of those "hidden" quests mentioned in it, I already found the "Tragic End" - but it was easy: an urn is obvious. I always click them. But rocks... Rocks are everywhere.

Edited by neuromantik
but If there indeed are more quests/areas that can be only accessed by a lucky mouse movement

There aren't... which actually disappoints me a bit.

:)

It would be cool to still be discovering hidden quests... we can never have enough content.

gogo

There aren't... which actually disappoints me a bit. It would be cool to still be discovering hidden quests... real depth there. ^^

But how do you know? Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. No-one's found the Electric Poo Quest yet either.

There aren't... which actually disappoints me a bit. It would be cool to still be discovering hidden quests... real depth there. ^^

But how do you know? Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. No-one's found the Electric Poo Quest yet either.

I think your pulling our leg. :D

Has anyone ever really followed the dog in Sloeford...the one that just seems to bounce around... all innocent and playful...has anyone ever seen exactly where he goes and what happens?

:D

gogo

Has anyone ever really followed the dog in Sloeford...the one that just seems to bounce around... all innocent and playful...has anyone ever seen exactly where he goes and what happens?

gogo

Nope for Electric Poo you need to find a T-energy dog. they have them east of Blue Lake by the T-energy ponds........ :D

lol...forget da poo! I mean da dog...da dog!

There is this dog that runs around Sloeford...what if he leads us to a secret quest... has anyone ever followed him all the way?

I'm not craaaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeee

gogo

Damn Llama had to mention that bloody poo again. Until he proves it does exist, I will remain skeptical, and I can't recall ever seeing any T energy dogs anywhere, so stop it with the red herrings guys :D

There is one other quest I found in dryad region where you have to kill all the ghosts in an area before quest even shows up. Its not on the wiki yet but here are details of it: Ghost Banquet. It took some searching to find it.

Damn Llama had to mention that bloody poo again. Until he proves it does exist, I will remain skeptical, and I can't recall ever seeing any T energy dogs anywhere, so stop it with the red herrings guys :D

There is one other quest I found in dryad region where you have to kill all the ghosts in an area before quest even shows up. Its not on the wiki yet but here are details of it: Ghost Banquet. It took some searching to find it.

Search this area, there really is a pile of electric poo. I don't know about a quest though.

NewBitmapImage.jpg

lol...forget da poo! I mean da dog...da dog!

There is this dog that runs around Sloeford...what if he leads us to a secret quest... has anyone ever followed him all the way?

I'm not craaaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeee

gogo

No No gogo. Its not you who is crazy. The devs on the other hand "LoL". Electric poo at best would make you jump higher and farther then the real steaming piles. I mean whoa, not only steaming but shocking! Run, Jump & Hide. This pile packs a punch! ;)

Damn Llama had to mention that bloody poo again. Until he proves it does exist, I will remain skeptical, and I can't recall ever seeing any T energy dogs anywhere, so stop it with the red herrings guys ;)

Search this area, there really is a pile of electric poo. I don't know about a quest though.

NewBitmapImage.jpg

I actually did look for it on my last run through that area, I have seen the poos in question, but clicking them reveals nothing so without going through entire region clicking everything (just in case a tree, for instance, triggers the quest) I will remain skeptical until I actually do the quest myself.

Edited by colif
  • 2 months later...

NewBitmapImage.jpg

Hey Loco - would that be up near the spider cave? The one you have to go to Skook's Corner to get the key for? There does seem to be something on the ground - and it's fizzling... Doesn't do any real damage though. Not very scary either.. looks more like a mini volcano tho...

Edited by wolfie2kX
Okay, a couple of days ago I was on the Golden Coast. I can't remember the exact quest name, but I found a locked door in a cave infested with pirates. I was really puzzled, because I couldn't find a key to it. I had viewed the Sacred 2 dungeon map and knew that there was another underground area right next to the one I was in. Anyway, today I visited SacredWiki and - for some reason - took a look at the Chapter 1 quest titled "The Legendary Pirate Treasure". So now I know what to do to get the key. But my question is: Are there other quests that are only available if you happen (by accident) to move your mouse cursor over some innocent looking object, like the rock in the case mentioned above? Secrets are secrets, naturally; but If there indeed are more quests/areas that can be only accessed by a lucky mouse movement, I find it really, really annoying... :D

2.43 has the "Easter Eggs" quest, which is documented in the wiki.

• 3 weeks later...
*whispers* gogo is hoping for electric poo ... pass it on!

*runs away*

Welp... The Electric Poo now has a page on the SacredWiki in the Easter Egg section. No quest directly involved. But it's there... A big steaming pile that throws off electrical bolts.

Gogo seems to have been quite excited by the prospect. See post 9.

"No word on what left it there. The werewolves and spiders weren't exact cooperative in the matter and there weren't any signs of T-Energy mutated bears in the area.

Warning: Said pile has been known to throw off electrical bolts that can (and will) damage you. Approach with extreme caution! "unquote.

Why it is patently obvious what creature left it there, it has to be Llama poo! :)

Sing to the tune of "Teddy Bears Picnic";

"If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise,

If you go down to the woods today, you'll never believe your eyes,

A stinking great pile of electrified poo,

Is there to catch the unwary shoe,

'cause today's the day the Llama had his picnic!"

Edited by podgie_bear
I'm wondering if it's Temple Guardian specific side quest (what w/ it and them both being electric). Anyone play TG's enough to go spend sometime in that area?

Um.. No. I've managed to get all 6 of my characters past that area and none of them had a quest trigger in the area. The only quest in the area is the spider cave in Ephraim's Nightmare.

Instead of ridiculing llama about the electic poo, I should have made my own imaginary quest up. People could be running around trying to prove me wrong.

Perhaps poo is llama poo, I am glad there aren't any t energy llama's in game.

gogo

Er.. Which dog...? There's 2 of them in Sloeford. One's a Rottweiler and the other's a German Shepard Dog. The shepard is near the tavern where you meet Michael the apprentice Blacksmith, while the rottie hangs out on the other side of town where you pick up the quest Tutorial Hirelings.

:sigh:

gogo

Er.. Which dog...? There's 2 of them in Sloeford. One's a Rottweiler and the other's a German Shepard Dog. The shepard is near the tavern where you meet Michael the apprentice Blacksmith, while the rottie hangs out on the other side of town where you pick up the quest Tutorial Hirelings.

So to reask Gogo's question, have you followed either of them?