Countdown timer tool

Hi guys

I find this usefull tool (I guess)after a quick search. Yesterday one of my friend miss possible ninja by 10 seconds. I guess with this tool we might lunch our fleet more accurate.

While we were in fleet screen kind of guessing how much time left for the hit or attack. With this small tool you will have time counting on your fleet screen right next to you.

Be-aware of ogame server time is sometimes varies than any other times but not too much (around max 2-3 second most cases ). So leave your self some secure time frame and launch your fleet.

I find this program and scanned with mcafee antivirus and it was clean. USE IT WITH OWN RISK. I don't want a get any responsibility.

I had a mcafee firewall too, and during the installation I blocked one url file to access to internet. I hit ignore to continue installing. Program still works so it wasn't something necessary file, probably just a commercial or something.

enjoy the tool

http://www.harmonyhollow.net/ct.shtml

cheers

another one :D

yTimer 1.0.21

This program lets you run up to 40 countdown timers, with an audio alert and a popup window when the countdown reaches zero. You can also choose to run a program or open a URL in your default browser when the timer goes off.

Timers are specified in days/hours/minutes/seconds, and if you close the program with active timers it will automatically restart them with the correct remaining time when you reopen it.

yTimer runs in the system tray, so you can easily ignore it until the moment comes for it to unleash your reminder.

WEBSITE

DL

SC

• 2 weeks later...

I tried that cool timer. It's appearance is... well... cool. However, my system flagged it as spyware and it caused my cpu to peg 100%. I'll try the yTimer next and see if my system likes it better. Also, I can make one for us to do almost anything needed. We could have our very own D.a.r.k Timer. :)