How do I get the XTM-2174 armour on X360

Killing bosses would be a good bet I think, and killing them fast is said to help. (I'm not completely convinced of killspeed helping with drops though)

Yeah, its not an expansion one but it may have been added in one of the later patches that consoles didnt get...cant hurt to try looking for it mind you.

@Danny I guess any boss you can farm easily enough. If you had the poison/earth/ice/fire lord I'd suggest them as they seem to drop non aspect stuff pretty often, but since you dont....the nameless guardians if you're up for it? 4 bosses in the one area is very handy for looking for stuff.

Yes that set is on consoles, I have several pieces of it on the Ps3 version, sorry no Xbox for me.

I would say what level are you looking for? As the mini-bosses each have their own range of drops depending on difficulty.

I've only really recorded the levels for a few of them but here's what I got so far...

White Griffin;

Bronze ~level 4's mostly, the lowest possible level of set items can occasionally be found off him, appears to be 15 minimum.***

Silver ~level 35's

Gold ~45's

***If starting a new character the low level items he drops can be found frequently with gold sockets, really the only way I know of to get level 4's with gold sockets with any real frequency.

Wild Boar;

Bronze level 15-20

Silver level 30-50

Gold level 50-70?

Undead Prince;

Bronze level 20-30, usually much closer to 30's but some 20's will drop

Silver level 45's mostly

That's all I've bothered to take note of really, but there are quite a few mini-bosses and I've never had the chance to really truly test all of them or all of their level ranges on all difficulties. That said having +chance to find valuables, either via enhanced perception or just rings/ammys is a must for set farming, it makes the trip much easier on you and less grindy.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw someone reading this thread so I'd thought I'd mention that the griffin and boar drop the chest piece from this set a lot. In 15 boss runs, I managed to get 3 of the torsos, so I would say your best bet would be those two suckers :P