Looking for all the scrolls in UW

Hi, greetings to the fellowship.

I want to know if anyone of you had found scrolls like this:

-Sacred History XIV, XV or XVI

-Geography Treatise XIV (I don't know if I had translate the term correctly to english, but I think I did)

-Bestiary VII and +, Book of the Undead VII and +

I had 13 scrolls of Sacred History, and other 13 of Geography Treatise, but I don´t know if there are any more in the game.

Bye and thanks.

if you search the SIF, you should find a topic that lista all of the scrolls. If I recall correctly, I think the number was 129. It's been a long time, though.

if you search the SIF, you should find a topic that lista all of the scrolls. If I recall correctly, I think the number was 129. It's been a long time, though.

Sorry, I don´t understand you when you say "if you search the SIF".I have use the searcher button in the forum and introduced the term "scrolls" but I´have only find this same post, I don´t know where are that lista. And the number isn´t 129. I had 66+13+13+8+43=143 scrolls at the moment. Anyway, you would make me a favour if you tell me where are the complete lista of all the scrolls in the forum or in the SacredWiki web.

Thanks.

I think what gial means by "if you search the SIF, you should find a topic that lista all of the scrolls. If I recall correctly, I think the number was 129. It's been a long time, though. " If you search the Sacred International forums you will find what your looking for. Good luck.

Regards

Hacksaw32

That is what I meant, and lista is a typo for lists. Sorry for the confusion. And if you have that many scrolls, I suspect some are duplicates, but again my memory is dim.

PS: My link to the SIF is broken - perhaps it no longer is available

Edited by gial

before people had the idea and managed to 'simply' read out the gamefiles for a list with 99.99 or 100% of all available scrolls and books,

I remember people like Lucy_Westenra did a great job collecting all and everything they found.. Lucy even was so generous to compile them into one big downloadable savegame file, in case you wanted to add them to your char's personal library :Just_Cuz_21:

iirc I collected a list on SIF to the posts containing the corresponding attachements on GSF..

ah, yupp found it:

http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=41841

for the complete book&scrolls list, try a search on SIF or GSF.. I believe one of the Sacred_Vault members posted an (almost?) complete list of them as well.. however I cant find it atm and thread would be in german.

oh btw: there are books&scroll ID's /descriptions that appear in the game files somewhere but can't be found, either intentionally or by accident/due to bugs..

is this the case only in S1 or Sacred 2, or both ?