Loco's Piromante (Ice & Blood)

• 9 months later...

Why is Globe chosen instead of the additional Fireball modification? I suppose it does not matter much for the Fireball mods since Blazing Tempest is for mobs and Incendiary Shower is for bosses.

I'm wondering how much damage Explosion does to anything else as well.

In terms of the Incandescent Skin buff does the extra damage effect all CAs in the fire aspect?

Edited by DaveO

Why is Globe chosen instead of the additional Fireball modification? I suppose it does not matter much for the Fireball mods since Blazing Tempest is for mobs and Incendiary Shower is for bosses.

I'm wondering how much damage Explosion does to anything else as well.

In terms of the Incandescent Skin buff does the extra damage effect all CAs in the fire aspect?

*please excuse if I post incorrect information, it's been a while since I played :sob:

I always found the 3rd ball to be sub-optimal. It really takes a lucky shot to hit targets with all 3 balls, so you actually lose damage by taking Fusillade over Globe. (IMHO) Going all-in on AF, as opposed to BT, was a huge mistake when I tried that variation, and I think it may have been because there was always an errant fireball that didn't hit anything... BT is kinda hard not to pwn everything on-screen ;)

Sorry, DaveO, totally forget how the Explosion mod divides the damage. IIRC if you peek at the mods for AF in spells.txt, you can calculate it.

Firey Ardor mod on IS increases all your fire damage (you get a "Fire damage +X%" line in your list of active mods)... including left-click weapon attacks if you have a fire-damage dealing weapon equipped. The tricky thing here, is the interaction with Magic Coup, as MC converts all elemental damage to magical PLUS a percentage of the physical to magical as well. I am not sure how the engine handles the interaction (ie does it multiply the natural fire damage of your weapon first, then convert... or not).

• 1 year later...