Introduction

Hey everyone my name's Ethan, I'm 13 and I was first introduced to Sacred when meeting a really cool dude called Brad(Schot) at the MRTC(Mount Royal Tennis Club) last summer. We discussed gaming at first I had told him I was into Counter-Strike and then later I had asked him what games were he into. He told me he had been playing Sacred, he said he had a forum for the game. This summer I decided to rent Sacred 2 for my PS3 to try it. I thought I was in love, then I realized its just an amazing game. Went to the tennis club and saw Brad, I told him I had rented the game. He told me everyone plays the PC version. Currently I have yet to download/buy Sacred the Gold Edition. My hobbies are playing tennis, gaming,skating doing homework(just kidding =D). You may ask why my Username is TwinPower(even though its obvious) I have a twin. :(.

Please reply so that I can get to know everyone.

Thanks

-TwinPower

Edited by TwinPower

Welcome, so you met our great Schot in RL eh, that's great to see he's recruiting players where ever he sees them :(

Welcome again mate!

Hey Ethan, welcome to Darkmatters!

Brad...cool?

:(

:(

I'm happy you joined up, and even thinking of getting your hands on the PC version of the game. Commnity here is nothing short of the best in the world. If you say you liked the rental, you will definitely love the PC game. There's lots of threads in our introduction section that you can quickly post to if you're interested, a quick way to get to meet up with the gang here and get a feel for this forum.

Enjoy the boards, and once again welcome to our corner of the net, and serious Sacred 2!

:pitcher:

gogo

Liam Ethan! Glad you guys are finding your way around the site here and it's wonderful to see your intro boys. I think we talked about sacred for a good hour or so. It's a never ending topic that game. ^^ With some luck boys I hope we'll be able to get you online soon!

P.s.

Wow, homework as a hobbie. Now that's devotion. :(

Liam Ethan or is it Ethan Liam?, either way we get to say 'How ya'll Doing?' Welcome and Hope to see ya'll online.

Greetings, enjoy and have fun and if in trouble 'Schot' and others be here to help yeah. :viking: So who's better at tennis then .......

A shady figure, covered in warts, approaches you.

With a deep, sighing voice he manages to say:

"They got to you too did they ... Get out while you still can. Get out !"

nah, just joking mate :P

Welcome to the forums

ahh Brad's out working the clubs again. "The Network Builder" through and through. Builds maps and numbers... :whistle:

Congrats to all 3 of you I suppose. Enjoy Ancaria, a beautiful world to slay & roam.

I remain, Etherian

Hi Everybody my name is Liam I am Ethan's twin brother I have been playing Sacred 2 on PS3 and having a blast im level 15 but I wanna start playing on PC

I know B-rad (Schot) from my tennis club hes super duper cool! and hes inspired me to first start playing sacred I am soon downloading Sacred Gold Edition and I am super pumped to play

Liam

TWIN POWA!

So eh.. Brad... are we all supposed to recruit at the local sport clubs? :)

Hehehe, welcome to tha FDM guys!

Greetz

Yes yes! We'll start off with our local hangouts and expand from there. Mwahaha!

(Everyone plays the PC version Brad? Eh, complete garbage :pitcher: )

Oops! Well uh... What gogo said! ^^

A shady figure, covered in warts, approaches you.

With a deep, sighing voice he manages to say:

"They got to you too did they ... Get out while you still can. Get out !"

nah, just joking mate :P

Welcome to the forums

Hush now proma. Keep grinding! Aaaaalmost level 200!

Hi Everybody my name is Liam I am Ethan's twin brother I have been playing Sacred 2 on PS3 and having a blast im level 15 but I wanna start playing on PC

I know B-rad (Schot) from my tennis club hes super duper cool! and hes inspired me to first start playing sacred I am soon downloading Sacred Gold Edition and I am super pumped to play

Liam

TWIN POWA!

Hey hey Liam. The other power arrives. Nice! You must be in awe of your brother's latest gaming in Sacred2 PC huh. :agreed: