Sacred 2 won't install the patch (Resolved!)

I have recently bought a new hard drive (1tb) and Windows 7 home edition (32 bit) I have installed Sacred 2 and downloaded the patch that takes me from the earliest patch to 2.40 so I can install Ice and Blood. Whenever I try to install the Sacred 2 2.40 patch it says it can't find the install path and to re-install Sacred 2. I have re-installed Sacred 2 but it still gives me the same error message. Any help on the matter would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Hacksaw32

Hey there Hacksaw. Is Sacred 2 installed on your C: drive? If not it may work better if you were to install on C: Good luck!

Yeah, it is. C: > Program Files > Deep Silver > Sacred 2

There are a bunch of patches out there. The one you discribe sounds like the correct one. Can you give us the exact file name and size of your patch, so we can help make sure its the correct one?

I got it sorted out thank you for the help, Andy and B-rad!. As it turns out I didn't have the correct patch. I had the Sacred 2 2.40 UK patch instead of the Sacred 2 2.40 UK International patch.

I got it sorted out thank you for the help, Andy and B-rad!. As it turns out I didn't have the correct patch. I had the Sacred 2 2.40 UK patch instead of the Sacred 2 2.40 UK International patch.

That was the direction I was headed. I remember there was a bunch of confusing patches until I found the 2.40 UK-INT patch. then things got a whole lot easier.

Ah good thinking loco!

Thanx for letting us know you got it sorted Hacksaw and I'm very happy you did. :bow:

P.s.

Moved topic from Bug Reports to Technical Help and Troubleshooting.