Sacred 2 Download - When do I put in my activation key?

Hey guys, just wondering once I've downloaded Sacred 2 Fallen Angel do I put in my activation key then or do I wait till I've gotten Ice and Blood? Does it matter? Can I just put it in then?

Heya Ethan. I'm working on a walkthrough now which I'll post soon but for now The game will ask you for the key during the installation. You'll also need to use it when you enter Closed Net for the first time. "Closed Net" will be a menu button in the start up window of Sacred 2. :P

I downloaded sacred 2 fallen angel I'm goin online it asked me to make an account will it be okay if I put the cd key in then? or will it screw up my ice and blood

That's exactly what you need to do. I believe you need to put the following info in:

User Name

Password

Confirm Password

Email address

Confirm Email address

Activation Code (This is the "Serial Number/Activation key" that DLgamer sent to you)

You'll also need these patches.

Downloading:

• Download Sacred 2 Fallen Angel and Ice and Blood (HUGE file so best to let it download while you sleep)
  • Download the patches for Fallen Angel:

[*]Download the patches for Ice & Blood:

Preparing:

• Update Video Driver
  • Update Sound Driver
  • 25 GB free Hard Drive space on C:
  • Turn off Antivirus and Firewall:
    This is a standard game install recommendation and in particular with Sacred 2. There have been some anti-virus software and firewalls that prevented Sacred 2 from installing properly... AVG is the worst of them.) You only need to turn them off during the install.
  • Close all non essential programs:
    Do not use the computer for anything else while Sacred 2 installs. Sacred 2 is a very large game installation and because it takes a long time to install there is a risk of corruption if you try to run other programs like your browser while installing/patching.

Installing:

1. Install Sacred 2 Fallen Angel
    Must be installed on your C: drive which is the default location that it will install to. It is recommended to use C: however some players have been successful using a different drive or partition. Most importantly it must have plenty of free space as when the patch tries to run it will need a lot of space for temporary files.
  2. Run the first patch Update 2.0.2 → Update 2.40
  3. Activate your account - Start Sacred 2 and then choose Multiplayer -> "New Account" Button to enter info
  4. Install Ice & Blood (This should automatically detect where to install)
  5. Run the third patch Patch 2.65.1.0
  6. Run the second patch Patch 2.65.2.0