Dark Seraphim and her twin sister...

For certain reasons I started the game all over yesterday. It was the third time already, and I am starting to doubt if I will ever leave Tyr Lysia. :) Anyway, I picked the "Children and Demons" quest (it seems I am stuck with Seraphim) and headed towards the cave, where the children were being held captive. And then things turned strange. Someone was lurking in the bushes beside the road - the sister of the Dark Seraphim! I am not kidding; she was the spitting image of her. My Seraphim stopped to chat with the exotic looking lady, and heard the news of the day. With "Lumen bless you", naturally. And while I was chatting with the sister, the Dark Seraphim herself was busy instructing her henchmen. I could see them in the distance. She vanished (like she is supposed to do) and my Seraphim slaughtered the brigands. All good. Then the twin sister appeared. She headed towards the cave entrance, found a nice bush and started to... lurk. I already realized that the quest was unfinishable because the kids' toys didn't spawn, but nevertheless, I decided to enter the cave. No brigands, no key. End of game. New start with Seraphim v. 2.1. Let's hope fourth time is the charm... :D

Edited by neuromantik

This can easily happen if you approach the cave from a different angle. The game expects you to arrive from the town, if you arrive from another direction (such as fresh from looting the Inquisition Church) the game can get confused.

Thanks for the info. Those kind of bugs really... bug me. Big time. :P I hope there aren't more quests which require proper pathfinding. If I'd knew the titles of them, I could make a backup of the savegame files before trying my luck...