Sacred 2 Xbox Clan

It seems in this community a lot of the players are PC based and I was wondering would if any of you xbox players like to start a new clan?

I am only a newbie so I am not aware if there is already an xbox clan set up here.

We could all decide on a leader amongst us?

So is anyone interested? :D

I might be interested...considering you guys are on the game alot! I've taken about a week long break from it recently and I was considering putting it down for longer cus I've been playing Fallout 3 but that can change! I'd like to make a few comments and questions about the clan though before I join or even consider it...

Will it be a large clan or do you not know yet? I guess what I'm saying is will it be large enough for a website or will it have a website?

If we elect someone for clan leader, I think it should be the person with the most play time, highest level character, and most XP & knowledge about the game!

What about a Clan Name?

Will this clan be for RPG fanatics (like me) or just Sacred 2 Players?!

Lastly, I have alot of good friends on this game and alot of gear to offer...so, can all of that or most of it come with me? (minus the gear cus I just thought I'd mention that as an enticement...but it's not a lie, I do have alot alot of good gear!)

I might be interested...considering you guys are on the game alot! I've taken about a week long break from it recently and I was considering putting it down for longer cus I've been playing Fallout 3 but that can change! I'd like to make a few comments and questions about the clan though before I join or even consider it...

Will it be a large clan or do you not know yet? I guess what I'm saying is will it be large enough for a website or will it have a website?

If we elect someone for clan leader, I think it should be the person with the most play time, highest level character, and most XP & knowledge about the game!

What about a Clan Name?

Will this clan be for RPG fanatics (like me) or just Sacred 2 Players?!

Lastly, I have alot of good friends on this game and alot of gear to offer...so, can all of that or most of it come with me? (minus the gear cus I just thought I'd mention that as an enticement...but it's not a lie, I do have alot alot of good gear!)

Well I’d say everyone is welcome to join but as soon as we get more people we can answer all those questions, I agree that the most experienced player should be the leader.

I am only new to the game but I have been playing a lot so I should be online a lot (if I am not working).

I too am an RPG fanatic so I think that the clan should revolve around that and then have its own section for sacred two players so we can play online together?

So if you can spread the word and we can pm each other or just keep posting on this topics until we reach all our final decisions and keep each other updated.

By the way how is fallout 3 goin? I was considering buying it, I loved mass effect and I enjoyed borderlands .. Would it be a good game for me?

Fine by me! I was actually gonna recommend that we conduct most of our business on Xbox rather than do it all on the forum cus I'm not much for this forum anymore!

hope you guys dont mind but I added you both on xbox !

Sure,

Won't be playing much Sacred tonight and tommorow though - gotta finish the Halo 3 coop with a friend of mine first :)

Just started a new Inquisitor would be fun to have someone to tag along if anyone's interested.

I guess xbox would be the handist il also be available alot on this forum, but if any off us arent online togther we will pm any updates to eachother. I should be online pretty soon hopefully (internet connection isnt the best ).

Im only a level 10 high elf only started gettin into the game recently you see!

Might be interested,Send me a message on xboxlive if you need/want some one to play with.Most of the time I play Call of Duty MW2 when im online but I am always up for playing Sacred2.

yeah not a problem :) ill add you when I go on, heres my gamer stage incase u are on before me :

Sarah Dohertyy

To Ashiro, check out my Inquisitor guide if you want to build a very good Inquisitor...It's called Caster/Dual Wield Inquisitor!

To Dagger, sorry I didn't mention Fallout 3 earlier...It's really a good game and you should pick it up!

To Pickles aka Smack, get outta here! Just kidding...Why start up Sacred again? Thought you were bored!

Just to let you know Dagger & Ashiro...This Pickles guy is a buddy of mine...He's like a walking/talking Sacred 2 encyclopedia! He knows alot about of the game and he's the reason I'm no longer a noob in Sacred 2!

Edited by Skylar Cb

Read through your build Skylar, how does an Inquisitor with your build work out in Platinum and Niob, that's about the spec I had in mind for mine.

Currently trying to get some bronze / silver level 20-60 sets together for him with my Dryad although it's not working out that well yet.

haha oh right well im completely new to the game so its good to know that you guys know your stuff haha, yeah I think ill give fallout 3 a go.. I heard that its going online too ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey did you guys start anything up?

Would be interested in joining up for some games and playing on the xbox... already member of a clan/community but we mostly play MW2 or lips and would like some friends to lay some RPGs with too

I would be into joining.

Had this game for the PS3 but then it YLoD on me so I got a 360.

Looking to start a Pro High Elf build.

Message me on XBox if you wanna play.

GT:psiguy3

I’d be keen to play.

If one (or some) of your were wanting to make an actual clan, I’d like to offer the following advice:

- Lay out expected behavior right at the start to avoid future in-fighting. Include things like attendance expectations, item sharing policy, levels of politeness and how hardcore or casual you’d like games to be. The idea is to gather like-minded gamers, so be clear about what you’re looking for.

- Choose a leader – Someone who is dedicated to the game and won’t spend too much time chasing single-player RPGs or shooters. Some one in for the long haul.

- Choose a name and have the leader create a silver Xbox live account under the name of the guild. This means everyone can join the clan’s friend list. You can still see who is on and join games via the ‘Friends of Friends’ function, and no one will be confused by having their friend list flooded by strangers..

It also makes it easy to send messages to guild members messages from a central account. People will be less likely to ignore a message from an ‘official’ guild tag then they would be to ignore a message from a name they don’t recognize.

The name and password should be shared amongst the heads of the guild, just incase the guild leader is not available. The Guild leader will have to remember to log on to accept new members, remove old members, send out messages and so-forth.

- Choose a ‘Sacred’ night. One night when the clan has an official meet-up. If you leave it ad-hoc the clan will just turn into a glorified friend list that may not ever be used. Have the founding members attend a game night, once a week, for the first month to work out a rhythm.

Game night shouldn’t be compulsory… but if you’re joining a clan you should be joining to play. You don’t want to force people play, but you do want them to be motivated to play at least once a week. Obviously, people should be encouraged to play ad-hoc games too, but ‘Sacred’ night should be party night.

- Once you are in the habit of playing at least once a week, cross post a clan invitation across a few active forms. The DarkMatters, Xbox and Gamefaqs forums at a minimum. Make sure you lay out expected behavior (attendance expectations, item sharing policy, politeness and how hardcore or casual you’d like games to be)

Ask that applicants send a friend request to the Clan gamertag – one that confirms age, availability and the site they heard about the game from. Be picky with applicants (especially from Gamefaqs and Xbox forums), but not too picky – you’d be surprised at how many ‘older’ gamers browse those sites. It might pay to accept a small number each week, get them used to playing as a group and then invite a few more.

I’d be keen to play.

If one (or some) of your were wanting to make an actual clan, I’d like to offer the following advice:

- Lay out expected behavior right at the start to avoid future in-fighting. Include things like attendance expectations, item sharing policy, levels of politeness and how hardcore or casual you’d like games to be. The idea is to gather like-minded gamers, so be clear about what you’re looking for.

- Choose a leader – Someone who is dedicated to the game and won’t spend too much time chasing single-player RPGs or shooters. Some one in for the long haul.

- Choose a name and have the leader create a silver Xbox live account under the name of the guild. This means everyone can join the clan’s friend list. You can still see who is on and join games via the ‘Friends of Friends’ function, and no one will be confused by having their friend list flooded by strangers..

It also makes it easy to send messages to guild members messages from a central account. People will be less likely to ignore a message from an ‘official’ guild tag then they would be to ignore a message from a name they don’t recognize.

The name and password should be shared amongst the heads of the guild, just incase the guild leader is not available. The Guild leader will have to remember to log on to accept new members, remove old members, send out messages and so-forth.

- Choose a ‘Sacred’ night. One night when the clan has an official meet-up. If you leave it ad-hoc the clan will just turn into a glorified friend list that may not ever be used. Have the founding members attend a game night, once a week, for the first month to work out a rhythm.

Game night shouldn’t be compulsory… but if you’re joining a clan you should be joining to play. You don’t want to force people play, but you do want them to be motivated to play at least once a week. Obviously, people should be encouraged to play ad-hoc games too, but ‘Sacred’ night should be party night.

- Once you are in the habit of playing at least once a week, cross post a clan invitation across a few active forms. The DarkMatters, Xbox and Gamefaqs forums at a minimum. Make sure you lay out expected behavior (attendance expectations, item sharing policy, politeness and how hardcore or casual you’d like games to be)

Ask that applicants send a friend request to the Clan gamertag – one that confirms age, availability and the site they heard about the game from. Be picky with applicants (especially from Gamefaqs and Xbox forums), but not too picky – you’d be surprised at how many ‘older’ gamers browse those sites. It might pay to accept a small number each week, get them used to playing as a group and then invite a few more.

What an awesome writeup

Good job Tel

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Would definately be great to get some gaming online with this with some regular names and faces... I'm part of a clan already (well more of a small group of friends that we play together games like MW2, lips, GoW) but the others don't seem that into RPG's, could always create a forum on our site if we wanted to start something up.

Or use these forums or something - personally don't think it's so much about having a name or leaders as building a lil community of players who want to get some questing, grinding or whatever together.

• 1 month later...

I would definately be interested in joining. add me and message me on xbox.

Gamertag: LoRD JaCoBSoN

I'm quite a new player so dont have any high level characters.

Seraphim Duel Wield speed attack: Level 32 (absolute tank(destroy bosses whilst only using a couple of potions)

Dryad Range Speed: Level 24(?)

Really Rubbish Shadow Warrior: Level (22(?))