More Sacred 2 Character slots for £1.50 !

If this is in English I will be sold!

Any further information will be useful.

This thread could turn into the days of old when K-Mart would have their, "blue isle speacials."

I remain, Etherian

Edited by Etherian
Ladies & Gentlemen,

I have just purchased "blue isle speacial" found @ DLGamer.

Got me some char slots now... :pitcher:

I remain, Etherian

Me too. sadely it wouldn't let me change the quantity. I may have to go back for seconds

Of course this would happen just days after I buy another account!

Might have to buy some more anyway :pitcher:

Edit: Ok, so I bought 4 lots.. colour me addicted.

Edited by dreeft

If I recall we get 6 slots with Fallen Angel and then an additional 2 slots with Ice and Blood. 3 slots are sold with this "Character slots for £1.50" special.

lol dreeft *colours dreeft*

How long does it take to get the codes from DLGamer? I just bought 2 blocks of three, and my order is showing "Verification Needed."

"For security reasons, your order needs a validation from our sales administration department.You will also get your confirmation order with a download link and an activation code once the transaction has been approved by our services.<br />To approve your order, we invite you to give us some elements. Please send us by e-mail  a copy of :

- The ID card (both sides) of the person who purchased from our online store.
OR-
The driving licence (both sides) of the person who purchased from our online store.
OR
- The passport of the person who purchased from our online store.

We will then confirm your order within the next 6 business hours following the receipt of these documents.

if you don\'t have a scanner, you can take a picture with your Mobile  phone.

ATTENTION : Please make sure that each document sent by fe-mail is readable; also, please make sure to specify your current order number on every identity proof.
We invite you to send these elements as soon as possible. Indeed, without any answer from you within the five next days, your order will be cancelled.
You can give us your information:
- 
- by e-mail : support@dlgamer.com
Feel free to contact us if you need further information."

There is no way I'm scanning and emailing personal information like my passport or drivers license just to obtain some Closed.net codes. Anyone else get stuck on this?

Are you ordering them from your work? I remember once Zinsho did that and he got the same message you did. It had to do with the proxies.

If you keep getting this message, try from your home if that is what is happening. If it persists and you are at home, you can email them with the message you are receiving.

:)

gogo

Nope, I am home. I did have to create an account though, since I didn't have one.

Oh well. I guess they'll either send the codes or cancel the order. Compromising my privacy isn't worth 6 character slots.

Email them as well for clarification, the screen you are receiving I have never seen for myself, but zinsho once got it because of the specific way he was accessing the site via alternate proxy which DL Gamer, upon seeing, asks the customer to provide information to confirm identity.

:)

gogo

A couple of hours later, they did send me the codes, no verification needed. They came as a single-slot and dual-slot code though, not a three-slot code. No biggie, all the codes worked, and I have 6 additional slots now.

So I guess I'll leave the above as an FYI in case anyone else sees that upon ordering.

A couple of hours later, they did send me the codes, no verification needed. They came as a single-slot and dual-slot code though, not a three-slot code. No biggie, all the codes worked, and I have 6 additional slots now.

So I guess I'll leave the above as an FYI in case anyone else sees that upon ordering.

That is the way they have always been +2 and +1. Glad it worked out for you.

Doh! I just bought an account extension last week! From them!

However, I have a German copy and a French (France) copy of the game as well...so I think I'll expand those too. (code works for outside USA) as far as I know.

Just picked up 1 pack of 3, thought I was going to get 6 slots because they gave me 2 codes, but then I realized 1+2= 3! (kind of lacking in the common sense department here :thumbsup: )

Awesome that both you guys got it going. This is looking to be a popular, and very good deal on the game.

oowah, Ryan, we'll see you on the servers now too.

:D

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
Schot just showed this to me this morning

slots-1.jpg

More Sacred 2 Character slots

It's a good deal for anyone that already has Sacred 2 Gold. There's great convenience when you have a ton of slots and a shared stash... bargaining rocks.

:gogo:

gogo

A bump ....

And can this be bought multiple times for the same account or just once.

• The topic was unpinned