More Sacred 2 Character slots for £1.50 !

Hi everyone

I have just spoken to our rep at DLGamer. The slots have just sold out (lol, again ^^) but the new batch is expected coming Monday or Tuesday, and the orders will then be filled.

Thanks for patience!

:P

gogo

Hi everyone

I have just spoken to our rep at DLGamer. The slots have just sold out (lol, again ^^) but the new batch is expected coming Monday or Tuesday, and the orders will then be filled.

Thanks for patience!

:)

gogo

Thank goodness I bought mine earlier. Bought 12 slots for the personal account. Became quite crowded there for a time. Now the account has seperate mules for each class. In the process of doing a mass organizing. Amazing how much random gear a person can aquire in such a short amount of time.

*High-Fives @ DLGamer*

I remain, :trans: transformation of the account commences

Can this be confirmed and is there any chance of asking the "Rep" if this is going to run out at all in the near future ... ie once this batch sold will there be more ?

New batches are coming in, they just have to get the orders through, and we'll have ours slots. I think this time around I'm gonna buy a bunch just in case. I'll post and update this thread when an order arrives.

:trans:

gogo

New batches are coming in, they just have to get the orders through, and we'll have ours slots. I think this time around I'm gonna buy a bunch just in case. I'll post and update this thread when an order arrives.

gogo

Cheers and Many Thanks.

I promise I'll save few leftovers :whistle:

But seriously, I just spoke to our rep today, seeing as there is all this interest... we're supposed to get an answer tomorrow... cross your fingers guys, with Ascaron now out of the picture, it's getting to be a strange path to find who is selling the slots. Our man at DLGamer is a great agent, if anyone can bring them to us, it's him.

hand-cross.jpg

:4rofl:

gogo

It is indeed... I don't understand why Deep Silver isn't trying to rentabilize the game they bought... If I were them I'd be selling sets of game keys for the people who want to have multiple accounts, and extra slots en masse... After all... all they've got to do is generating the keys and adding them to the server... I really don't understand them. Sigh.

Anyway, thanks again! ^^

Okay, a batch just came in after the stock being sold out for a few weeks now. It's a bit smaller than what we expected but there's a fair number left over for the community after me and Schot bought a bunch.

Our rep is looking for more slots, and we'll probably have more in a few weeks if they can be found.

As Ascaron is out of business, it's getting harder to get to a connection that possesses and can get us slots for the accounts.

There is a number of slots here for the community now, have fun

gogo

Heya,

sorry for double posting... but seems to be going the wrong way again..

Order right now has status 'refunding attemp' .... that cannot be good right?

Greetz

Order cancelled, no slots, links will not show them anymore either

Edited by Barristan
  • The topic was unpinned