Looking for X-mas Set to test mod

Hi! If I may ask which of you still have the X-mas Set item for seraphim?

I need to test My mod with it.

If anyone has it can you send me a Hero file or save game.

Ill appreciate it and Thank you in my Next Youtube Video :D

Hi ,I made a topic like this too in the other forum. Soory for that :D

May I ask who still have the X-mas set for Seraphim I made a od for seraphim And I edited a skirt and bra TGA file But I dont have the Item. So I need to test it.

Please if you still have it, Send me a hero or save game file. Ill make a video and Thank you in it.

once again, Thanks

BTW Here is my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HfevXbJEfA

Hi sev, and welcome to DarkMatters!

I have merged both your similar topics into one thread so that the information can be easily found. Hopefully someone will have the items you're looking for, I myself don't even have Sacred installed anymore, but maybe someone else that still is playing it will have the files for you.

Your video is well made, takes me back to the old game again, I'd forgotten it's graphics, but your tutorial made me think about how much we were all so impressed with this very odd, hugely indepth, bug-ridden game during release.

Nice work.

:D

gogo

Hi ,I made a topic like this too in the other forum. Soory for that :D

May I ask who still have the X-mas set for Seraphim I made a od for seraphim And I edited a skirt and bra TGA file But I dont have the Item. So I need to test it.

Please if you still have it, Send me a hero or save game file. Ill make a video and Thank you in it.

once again, Thanks

BTW Here is my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HfevXbJEfA

Those sets are rare since being patched out of the game. My best advice is, if you have Ice&Blood, download the CM-Patch available here at FDM. it re-enables the Xmas quest and allows you to get a full set of the Xmas set.

Since this is S1 I don't think the CM patch will help out much here :D

He has modded S1 armor and now want's a xmas set to mod. I assumed he was asking for Sacred 2 now. or did S1 have a xmas set too?

Xmas sets was in S1 too, didn't get them myself though as I never played online in those times and was always behind in latest patches.

Xmas sets was in S1 too, didn't get them myself though as I never played online in those times and was always behind in latest patches.

ah I see. now it all make more sense to me. Wish I had been around here in those days.

I don't have the original Sacred installed anymore, however I did find this awesome article about the set in Sacredwiki

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/X-MAS_Set

with a cool set of interesting facts and information on Schot cracking the drop secret for the set for the fans.

Yay, Christmas for everyone!

:P

gogo

awee, Sorry Guys But I cant play on Closed Servers anymore. So this means I cant get it Anymore?

Just by seeing the picture makes me sad a lot.

But, if anyone still has it, Ill glady appreciate it.

And thanks to everyone who replied :P

and BTW If I edited her X-mas set TGA files, That means I could get but it is only acquirable in Closed servers.

But I downloaded the Sacred Item editor that can change the armor of other jobs to work with my seraphim. But each item has it different Item ID which corresponds to its model.

I dont wanna test out all 8000+ Item ID's to get that set.

Edited by sEv_o6