2.40 Patch Error

When downloading my 2.40 patch it always says

Failed to patch file:

C:\Program Files\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\\system\LaptopGaming_xp.dll

What should I do? I always reinstall, there's always a problem somewhere!

Whenever I try to use the manual patches. It says cannot find Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, I re-installed and still "cannot find Sacred 2 Fallen Angel"

So I'm trying to auto patch again...

I'm hoping it'll work. This is for my bro, he really wants to play... :music:

Heya Ethan. On Liam's computer, have you already logged into Closed Net and entered his Fallen Angel key? I think that might need to be done before patching.

Whenever I try to use the manual patches. It says cannot find Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, I re-installed and still "cannot find Sacred 2 Fallen Angel"

So I'm trying to auto patch again...

I'm hoping it'll work. This is for my bro, he really wants to play... :music:

I am on the road and can't properly post a correct procedure. But I detailed a very simple install/patch procedure in the sacred2 Gold available for download thread. It is best to use the all inclusive 2.02 to 2.40 patch.

Heya Ethan. On Liam's computer, have you already logged into Closed Net and entered his Fallen Angel key? I think that might need to be done before patching.

Schot you are officially a god. You helped me once again! I am very luck to have your answers and so is fdm!

:music::)

-TwinPowah