"Something Wonderful" A.K.A. Empty Office Quest

I was wondering if we could get a group of people to start and finish this quest? Anybody up for it. Would be nice to get 3-4 players in a game and complete it. Im on the PS3 if anybody is interested let me know. I am currently at the end of silver about to be at the Guardians. So we could do it in Gold or Silver. Preferable gold. I should be to the point past the gate tonight. Hitting the Nameless as soon as I get home from working out. Be on about 7:30 P.M. Central time. My PSN ID is Grindtime23. Hit me up if you want to complete be sure to leave a message for me on there or on here either way.

Made it to gold. Anybody want to team up and complete the quest? You get a legendary and 2 uniques I believe the rings are uniques not sure. Come on people lets do it. I'll be on about 7-7:30ish tonight P.M. Central Time. Lets do it. Shoot me a message. I would enjoy to have company while I do this. 1 or 2 peeps would cut the time in half or thirds if we all split up. Let me know. I really would like a hammer and the rings. Note we all get one.

Thanks for the reply bud. Quick question. Do you have to use the rings in your jewelry spots or if you socket them into something can you still the the HP boost? That is quite a jump in Niobium +2000 HP nice chunk.

Thanks for the reply bud. Quick question. Do you have to use the rings in your jewelry spots or if you socket them into something can you still the the HP boost? That is quite a jump in Niobium +2000 HP nice chunk.

Either / Or. Wear one and socket one! 8)

I'd love to do this with 'ya, since I am at exactly the level it would be "best" for me to go get another Stradal's. Alas, I don't have internet at home, so I cannot.

Are you sure you can survive the Jungle and T-energy lands to be able to even start the quest? If you just got into gold, it may be a little dicey, especially when you run into an champion or elite. (Friendly warning from trying that too many times).

Appreciate the reply. My seraphim is level 48 now she is doing quite well. Once I hit 50 I will be taking combat reflexes or warding energy lore. I think she will be ok. The nameless didnt do too much damage they were the only ones that could hurt me in silver well unless I had a mob ov 20+ surrounded me. Still in search of better gear though. Had to start over my account because of a thief. So I am currently rebuilding everything very slow process considering I had a full chest full of uniques/set items.

Wish you had the net at home. Would be nice. You just play closed net?

Appreciate the reply. My seraphim is level 48 now she is doing quite well. Once I hit 50 I will be taking combat reflexes or warding energy lore. I think she will be ok. The nameless didnt do too much damage they were the only ones that could hurt me in silver well unless I had a mob ov 20+ surrounded me. Still in search of better gear though. Had to start over my account because of a thief. So I am currently rebuilding everything very slow process considering I had a full chest full of uniques/set items.

Wish you had the net at home. Would be nice. You just play closed net?

Yeah... offline only mode. It's a little different than online, since (for PS3) there is a patch/update that is loaded when you sign onto PSN. Offline has its upside (VD is not nerfed at all) and downside (All Combat Arts modifier is a little wonky). There could be other differences, but I haven't "found" them yet.

Ahhhh.. the re-start. I've done this, albiet for a different reason; I defragged my PS3 because it was lagging too much with one of my builds. I had 2 PROFILES completely full - all character slots full of mules, each full of uniques (and runes), so I can empathize with the rebuilding process. Its' been a lot of fun! 8) At first, I thought my toons were overpowered from these uniques, but now I realize its' the builds that are powerful, and the sets only add icing (and a cherry!) on the cake.

Edited by essjayehm

I thought it wasn't possible to receive the completion bonus while socketing the rings into an item, so this must be console only feature.

I thought it wasn't possible to receive the completion bonus while socketing the rings into an item, so this must be console only feature.

Hrm... I definitely remember putting on the rings to see the set bonus, but I don't remember if I did socket them and getting the bonus. I thought I did, but I could definitely be wrong about that, I apologize :sigh:

Grindtime, maybe this is up to you to resolve!

Will you chime in when you finish and let us know if you get the set bonus from Kayser's when they are socketed?

Either / Or. Wear one and socket one! 8)

I'd love to do this with 'ya, since I am at exactly the level it would be "best" for me to go get another Stradal's. Alas, I don't have internet at home, so I cannot.

Are you sure you can survive the Jungle and T-energy lands to be able to even start the quest? If you just got into gold, it may be a little dicey, especially when you run into an champion or elite. (Friendly warning from trying that too many times).

Are you sure, I know console version is different in ways but on pc, I socketed the ring into Armour and wore the neck (its a neck, isn't it? been long time since I got it) and didn't get the bonus.

I should have read all of thread, Spunky beat me to it.

Edited by colif

Will definately get the quest done. Will start on it tonight. I was busy making a low level dryad bargainer for my new dryad. But definately will get on it tonight. I bet you have to be wearing them and not socketing them just a thought. If you could just socket them imagine if you socket 2 sets of them or if thats even possible would be quite interesting. Hey if Im going to socket a few items for my low level Dryad with my Gold seraphim what skills do you think I should socket for her? Im going to be using Puts Hybrid build.

Will definately get the quest done. Will start on it tonight. I was busy making a low level dryad bargainer for my new dryad. But definately will get on it tonight. I bet you have to be wearing them and not socketing them just a thought. If you could just socket them imagine if you socket 2 sets of them or if thats even possible would be quite interesting. Hey if Im going to socket a few items for my low level Dryad with my Gold seraphim what skills do you think I should socket for her? Im going to be using Puts Hybrid build.

Runes are sometimes neat to forge into low-level equipment.

Opponents chance to Evade (if you're hitchance is low)

Regen per hit - needed if you socket runes!

"cheese and gravy" for your fries - Runspeed, visibility range, experience. per kill

Thanks for the quick reply. I was going to do lots of +experience for the first few lvls of her long career lol. Want her to level real fast at the start I hate the low lvls.