DarkMatters Meet'n'Treat and Hack'n'Slash Event!

So here's the deal then. This coming Sunday the 11th (and Saturday the 10th for the Aussies)

lol, don't you mean Saturday the 10th (and Sunday the 11th for the Aussies)

Schot, bless you for the ton of work you put into those countdown timers, but now you have 2 timers that disagree with each other. I see one that has the event North America's Saturday evening, about 24 hours from now, and another that is for Sunday morning, about 40 hours from now. I am game for 2 events, but I don't know if that was your intention.

Sorry guys, lol. I should have put more detail into the explanaition but I'm a lil short on time so made it as quickly as possible.

1. The first countdown timer in my first post in this topic is the Aussie event countdown. It's a separate and additional event that I'm trying out to see how well it can work with the hopes of letting the Aussie's and others of similar time zones have a chance at an event. Our usual Sunday time is a bit difficult for them to join in on.
  2. The second countdown timer among the two in my first post is the initial and main event time which is set for Sunday 2pm our time, EDT=Eastern Daylight Time. In GMT +0 time that's 6pm. It's typical for worldwide gaming events to use GMT as a basis of time so that it's easy for people of differing time zones to convert time.

The trouble with doing this is that for the most part Aussies are a day ahead of us US and Canuck folk which kinda makes explaining time to everyone a bit challenging. Hence the countdown timers for simplification. :(

Hope that all makes sense but if not I did just check the timers and are as intended. :)

I've set up the server early for those who want to get together and exchange items to get ready for the event. :paladin:

Whew! Phase one complete. Thanx for the run guys! :yay: Was nice to be running around in a party again. Back for more in about 14 hours. ^^

Time for some serious Zzz. :paladin:

That was excellent fun. Thanks to everyone that was involved!

Furian and I ended up getting to level 18 and into the Orc region. Not a bad effort for 6hrs.

I tryed to die.... Dreeft at level 10 was doing the mount quest, Loco and Dragon brother and I hanging out, all of us below level 3. Dreeft locked up so the three of us decide to continue the mount quest that's on its third wave. We get one of the mobs outside the fence and start attacking it. Next thing I know is the icons of my buddies are clear (no red health bar) and I'm wacking this thing for all I'm worth. Went through 17 100% health pots before it finally died. And when I had the chance to look I only had the original 3 health vials left.

That was fun.

Sounds like you guys had some good laughs out there. :D

Lil reminder for todays run. it's the same as the previous. All level 1 characters!

Sounds like you guys had some good laughs out there. :D

Lil reminder for todays run. it's the same as the previous. All level 1 characters!

I had a good laugh, Will be there today with bells on. :D

Gonna push back the start time an hour. I had a couple people ask for it and I could use the extra time myself so... We start in 50 mins!

Please Sign In or Sign Up