DarkMatters Meet'n'Treat and Hack'n'Slash Event!

Nice pics Furian! Especially the art deco tentacles. :D

It was a very nice run once again. Thanx all! Some of us even did the Ancestor's Chambers quest. A fave of mine. Sadly, my lil HE just couldn't take the heat. She took a champ fireball in the face and was one hit splatted. *sniff* I guess I was overdue, lol.

Really a lot of fun this past weekend guys. Thanx so much!

Next week I have something different in mind which I'll write about today. :)

Nice pics Furian! Especially the art deco tentacles. :D

It was a very nice run once again. Thanx all! Some of us even did the Ancestor's Chambers quest. A fave of mine. Sadly, my lil HE just couldn't take the heat. She took a champ fireball in the face and was one hit splatted. *sniff* I guess I was overdue, lol.

Really a lot of fun this past weekend guys. Thanx so much!

Next week I have something different in mind which I'll write about today. :)

Lol...it was meeee! Not furian :(

Sorry to hear about your HE though. She will be avenged next time!!

Lol...it was meeee! Not furian :D

Sorry to hear about your HE though. She will be avenged next time!

Doh! :) I blame the terrible grief of a lost HE. lol. Next time I won't wear 20 level old gear to a party. ^^

P.s.

Just so everyone knows... We won't be doing this particular event next week. We're going to do something different. Something I've been wanting to do for a loooooong time...

To be continued...

P.s.

Just so everyone knows... We won't be doing this particular event next week. We're going to do something different. Something I've been wanting to do for a loooooong time...

To be continued...

Cant wait... :bounce: When is this?... :D Just say when... :D

I remain, :( <---my head in anticipation... :lol:

Lol...it was meeee! Not furian :D

Doh! :D I blame the terrible grief of a lost HE. lol. Next time I won't wear 20 level old gear to a party. ^^

P.s.

To be continued...

Comeon....dont just leave us hanging like that...!

Hey there Schot, not sure what this weekend's events will be, but I'd like to lead a level 2 party in the server if that's okay with you? So far I've got me and Claudius along for the ride and we're looking for 3 others who'd like to join in some low level fun :D

I took a picture too! It's some sort of dragon mage/dryad hybrid creature that Furian and I created in our evil laboratory. :D

dmdryad1279586873.jpg

Looking forward to finding out about Schot's plan!

Edited by dreeft

I had a great time with y'all, I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything to help Schot I was almost sleeping at my keyboard I wasn't even watching my hp Bar.

Hope that the next we'll be better than the last one, without any casualties.

Bring it on :)

Hey there Schot, not sure what this weekend's events will be, but I'd like to lead a level 2 party in the server if that's okay with you? So far I've got me and Claudius along for the ride and we're looking for 3 others who'd like to join in some low level fun :)

I'm willing to join if I don't have to start working at 6 AM the next day (I don't know yet), and that's on the sunday/Aussie monday event. The other one starts in the middle of the night, no thanks. I'll be there anyway I think, but I might leave early if I have to start at 6.

Something I've been wanting to do for a loooooong time...

To be continued...

no, Schot no...no not that... noooooooooooo

:oooo:

gogo

Ah ah ah ah! Yes... THAT! Evil_Laugh_emoticon.gif

P.s.

To be continued...

Cant wait... :bounce: When is this?... :D Just say when... :)

I remain, :) <---my head in anticipation... :lol:

We'll soon see. Don't explode just yet! :lol:

Lol...it was meeee! Not furian :)

Doh! :3lmao: I blame the terrible grief of a lost HE. lol. Next time I won't wear 20 level old gear to a party. ^^

P.s.

To be continued...

Comeon....dont just leave us hanging like that...!

Awh, but it's so much fun. ^^

I took a picture too! It's some sort of dragon mage/dryad hybrid creature that Furian and I created in our evil laboratory. :crazy:

dmdryad1279586873.jpg

Looking forward to finding out about Schot's plan!

Soon. Veeeery soon now. _EvilPlan__by_Xrodias.gif

P.s.

lol @ picture. I warned you two about playing in the Transporter! :P

I had a great time with y'all, I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything to help Schot I was almost sleeping at my keyboard I wasn't even watching my hp Bar.

Hope that the next we'll be better than the last one, without any casualties.

Bring it on :guns:

I appreciate your condolences nomad though this coming weekend we may need to pack extra body bags. ^^

Hey there Schot, not sure what this weekend's events will be, but I'd like to lead a level 2 party in the server if that's okay with you? So far I've got me and Claudius along for the ride and we're looking for 3 others who'd like to join in some low level fun :)

I'm willing to join if I don't have to start working at 6 AM the next day (I don't know yet), and that's on the sunday/Aussie monday event. The other one starts in the middle of the night, no thanks. I'll be there anyway I think, but I might leave early if I have to start at 6.

Hope you can make it Arp but if not there's always others. :agreed:

Fantastic ryan. It's great to see your interest and enthusiasm in leading a hunting party. By all means feel free. If you need a topic created for it send me a PM and I'll hook you up! :) How's about you run your level 2 party on one of the two time slots we have on the weekend. Lemme know which one is good for you and I'll set that aside for you. I'll use the other time slot for my new event.

@ All: Plans are in the works guys and right after I post this I'm going to get to work on the details to be posted this eve. :D Prepare to hurt and be hurt! ^^

Cheers gang! :viking:

I appreciate your condolences nomad though this coming weekend we may need to pack extra body bags. ^^

:woot:

:D

lol. Oops, teehee. :pirate:

Schot, as I posted in your other topic, the level 2 party might be better saved for another weekend/day as I believe your new batch of cookies is very cool :devil:

Alrighty. Good stuff ryan! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see something like this happening for Sacred Underworld :)

..just not sure which type of event would be best for it.

guess most of us would be level 1 ,

if not grabbing one of the unskilled chars @ higher level from SIF...

at least I for one, lost ALL closed net exports ! argh.. :)

I kept backups for sooo many years, until one day I didnt pay attention and wiped them from HD..

and I'm unable to retrieve the dvd I had them on, as well

same goes for most screenshots during the S1-UW and Mythos Beta era, darn it, sigh..

• 1 year later...

No, I'm sorry AAdil, the servers were busy places then, but now these days it's a few peeps on every now and then. Course, this is always pending on the energy of players... kno knows, maybe a group can one day assemble again with enough interaction, posts and recruiting.

:)

gogo

I'm on that page too. There's some good options coming up.

Guild Wars 2

Diablo 3

Torchlight 2

All of them are looking good and don't have monthlies... tres importante ^^

Course... Schot being who he is... le sigh... Drakensang has had his name on it for a few days now... who knows, maybe there's possibilities for us there too?

:)

gogo

Course... Schot being who he is... le sigh... Drakensang has had his name on it for a few days now... who knows, maybe there's possibilities for us there too?

Ahh...but we wouldn't have him any other way :)

Please Sign In or Sign Up