DarkMatters Meet'n'Treat and Hack'n'Slash Event!

If the game is created with Ice & Blood(which I assume it will be), do I need to create a game of my own for people to join or is joining impossible without Ice & Blood?

Sadly DaveO, it won't work in either direction. You won't be able to enter the event server and we won't be able to enter your server. Those of us with Ice and Blood.

I'm poised to enter a server. :)

I've got TG stuff to give away. And I can mint runes at any level (bronze to niob). I can provide level 2 or 3 starter items from Niob that a bronze character can use.

And... I've got a bit of gold. ;)

See you all there!

Had plans of joining in today, but unfortunately I have gotten a nasty headache and dont feel much like playing ;)

I hate getting headaches Spunky, I can totally relate. Lie back drink water, and we'll hook up again soon.

:)

gogo

Bunch of us on now...and check this out ;)

So many TG's on server right now, that all the Mobiculums are parked all neatly...check them out ...all three different... is this cuz of the way the builds are modded?

TGparkinglot.jpg

gogo

Heya Groosum!

We're all there we're looking for more peeps to get the party achievement. Make sure the toon you have created is a HC. I have often created MP accidentally because of the silly skull button.

experience is awesome ^^

gogo

Ok will go start a dragon Mage need shopper, I found yourselves heck that was a learning exercise in itself which has given myself a different perspective on Sacred 2 again. Totally awesome, need to buy some more character slots now :)

Ok plan my HC life now on Closed net.

And thanks for the kick start with cash and the mount.

Edited by Groosum

Awesome run guys. Thanx so much. :) It was a very nice turn out. See yahs in about 15 hours. I've updated the countdown timer.

Awesome turn out, easily as good as some of the Kamikaze's . Seeing everyone from here, the forum, all together like that, and seeing all the words... it's like everyone's coming to life.

We may have what so many in the world had thought of as being a "dud" game, buggy, company gone out of business blah blah blah

...but when I see the community coming out like that, I know what gaming's about, and why I'm addicted to it.

This gang here could make even Tic tac toe itself a hot community item if it were published game

Thank you!

And best part is...noone threw any eggs at me for lousy jokes

;)

gogo

Tonight was a BLAST! The biggest turn out I have ever seen or had the privelage of being apart of... :huh:

This is truely what this game is about: community

I remain, :)

Great fun today as has come to be expected from these events!

Thanks to all who showed up. My condolences to schot :)

Well, I managed to get a few pictures in the meet and greet for us aussies, mainly of our guardian run.

First off there is us before we go to take them on:

Beginning.jpg

Followed up by us taking them on! PS...you can see my awesome damage to a guardian 8 levels higher than me :P

1stguardian.jpg

And just before he died:

nearlydead.jpg

Then my massively reduced damage against the ice guardian :(

iceguardian.jpg

Then I'm shooting off into empty space... :)

whatamishooting.jpg

Finally, the only other pic I took was of some glitchy octogolamus tentacles...they just dont know when they are dead :D

glitchytentacles.jpg

Please Sign In or Sign Up