Still can't decide on a class.

In all other games I've chosen I've always been the "rogue" type character, hiding in shadows, attacking really fast etc. But I can't see any class like that in Sacred 2 ;/. I made a shadow warrior but I'm not getting the rogue type feel from it, is there any class that can be set up in a way to be like a rogue? O_o

I think that a SW is as close as you'll get, can't think of anything the other classes have that does what Shadow Veil does. Maybe try building a SW around dual wielding daggers/shortswords and make shadow veil a buff (perhaps make him ranged so you can pop out of shadow veil, fire off a few attacks, then re-buff). Other than that I can't think of anything.

Schot loves Rogue class. I think he was trying to get close to it with his High Elf build here:

Schot's Bolting Terror

Maybe that could do it?

:)

gogo

p.s. If you're trying to get that zip in and zip out feel...you would need a ca that could do it very fast... Dryad also has an very good movement CA called Forest Flight

There really isn't an rpg 'rogue' class in sacred. Shadow Warrior with a perma shadow veil buff dual wielding looks close but I find he runs very slow. I would maybe suggest a dual wielding Dryad that cloaks herself in Dust Devil but again it's not hiding in shadows per se.

Sacred is a great game, but any rogue abilities would be variants of the class you are probably looking for.

Ima bit late I suppose, but I would definitely say the closest I've ever felt to being a stereotypical rogue class was a dual wield dryad with short swords. Though regular swords/daggers/axes/hammers could be used. It feels a bit rogue-esque notably when you look at the strange acrobatic moves she has in her Capricious Hunter aspect. Combined with alot of her Combat Arts being poisonous it definitely has that "sneaky-git" feel that alot of other classes seem to be missing. Also taking the enemies head seems a bit, well, rogue like I suppose one could say, if not strange.