Quest Log Transfer?

Hi guys.

I play with 2 of my buddies, and when we started me and one of my buddy made a single player char to import into multiplayer, while as the third buddy created a char via multiplayer.

As you know, I or my second buddy can not save our quest log, so everytime we play our logs our empty, while as the third buddy as a true record.

Is there a way through hacks/mods to transfer the quest log to one char and still keep that char?

I basically want the quest log my third buddy has.

Hi guys.

I play with 2 of my buddies, and when we started me and one of my buddy made a single player char to import into multiplayer, while as the third buddy created a char via multiplayer.

As you know, I or my second buddy can not save our quest log, so everytime we play our logs our empty, while as the third buddy as a true record.

Is there a way through hacks/mods to transfer the quest log to one char and still keep that char?

I basically want the quest log my third buddy has.

Other than through the normal save process, I don't know of any. And your experience seems accurate, a Multi player char can't save progress in a single player campaign and vice versa.