Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this site almost a year ago, and have lurked the channels every now and then.

Now, I'm totally addicted to Sacred 2 and can't keep myself away from this forum.

What else... I don't know, I'm from Finland and I like metal music, sauna and beer. (a typical finn that is :zipit: )

Oh yeah! The Sacred chars!

I'm thinking of moving on to Closed Net HC, maybe starting a SW/LF Temple Guardian or a Summoner Shadow Warrior. (and would gladly accept tips on which servers you usually play, as I'd like to play with about everyone here :faerie: )

I tend to favour the odd builds, that come together only when playing and not on paper. They have destroyed a couple of characters I must admit...

The reason I don't have a character is because I just bought Sacred 2 Gold, and have to reinstall everything. :D

But change is good once in a while, eh?

Welcome to the forums, Humppaleka!

I have very little experience with Shadow Warriors, and I've actually taken an extended break from the game, so I'm not the best person to answer your question....

But no worries. There's a ton of dedicated people here that I'm sure would be happy to give you some pointers! As you've probably figured out, we've got a great bunch of folks here.

Enjoy your stay!

:faerie:

Welcome aboard m8! And fellow Finn. Noticed that there are few of us around here. Was a nice surprise.

As said in the topic about lurkers it's nice to see 'em coming more active. ^^ Like I was once.

Also, would be interesting to hear more about there "strange builds". I've been feeling around the game for few moths now, with a decent hardware, and mostly used the builds already around.

And yeah, getting the game to work can be a bit gimmick. I'm really familiar with reinstalling the whole bunch...

omgod, LOL...poor Alexi got mobbed with welcomes as I was sputtering out something to write :P

ha...I'm now only the fourth to give a helloooooooooooo

Ayup...that's the ole FdM spirit!

(muhahahha, don't forget new members have dishes on Friday ;))

Welcome to DarkMatters Aleksi!

:)

gogo

Haha, thanks all. :P

Yep, going to make a char (conveniently named Humppaleka) to the Europe HC servers.

Argh, so much choices, a Shadow Warrior, a Temple Guardian, a Seraphim fighting in thongs or a Dragon Mage...

Maybe I can decide someday. Or have them all. Temple Guardian Shopper/Blacksmith and the others for fun. ;)

Okay, what is FdM? :)

Indeed one game full of goodness to choose from.

As for fDM I presume it would be Followship of Darkmatters. Quite a serious bunch of gamers, eh? Or not, but at least it's the most friendliest place I've ever had to step in. ^^

Okay, what is FdM? :P

Welcome to the forums Humpaleka :)

FdM stands for Free dinners on Monday ;) Wait...new sources say it actually stands for Fellowship of Dark Matters :o

Edited by ryanrocker1217

I would greatly appreciate that! And I appreciate that you even thought of that.

Could you contact me when you have the set and agree a meeting someday?

I'm crushed, as I can start playing next week. :superman:

I'll lose my mind with only my smartphone for the week-end, as I'm stuck on the countryside, celebrating a late midsummer festival. :crazy:

E: Typo... Damn dictionarys.

Edited by Humppaleka

I have the whole set at level 45 (well, the helmet is only 15). We can meet whenever you want, and I can give you some gold too.

By the way, I have a cool way to obtain sets and you get experience at the same time; so I can tell you how to do it and therefore you can get all the sets you need easily and quite quicly :superman:

You have Ice & Blood add-on, right?

Hi Aleksi! Welcome to the forums.

Hope to see you online. My character names start with FrostElfGuard(DA).... So... I should be easy to spot.... if you stay up late that is!

I'm usually in bronze/silver late at night your time. (GMT 2200 to 0200 {4 PM GMT -6 to 9 PM GMT}.

Hope to see you around! :superman:

Nice, thanks. :) Yes I have the addon.

Well I usually will play pretty late, except that my work starts in a few weeks. :D

Astral SW, so be it...

Just asking, would it be good to have a shopper/blacksmith TG? My other toons wouldn't need to take the skills except maybe EP.

And combine that with, Source Warden and Lost Fusion, yummy. ;)

Edited by Humppaleka