Are we able to have two mounts in a single silver campaign?

Question, are you not able to have two mounts in a single silver campaign? My father and I were playing Broze to begin with and then we decided to switch over to silver and start over on the campaign. On Bronze we were able to summon/ride out mounts but then going to Silver I started the game and he joined on the same console and now only I'm able to ride my mount and he can't even summon his. When he goes into the inventory it says he hasn't even bought a mount. I was wondering if this could possibly be a bug or are we not able to have two mounts on silver?

Question, are you not able to have two mounts in a single silver campaign? My father and I were playing Broze to begin with and then we decided to switch over to silver and start over on the campaign. On Bronze we were able to summon/ride out mounts but then going to Silver I started the game and he joined on the same console and now only I'm able to ride my mount and he can't even summon his. When he goes into the inventory it says he hasn't even bought a mount. I was wondering if this could possibly be a bug or are we not able to have two mounts on silver?

Welcome GhostChaser!

I have had a similar issue on couch co-op. your mount is still there, but I think you have to return to where you last left it. This is not an issue when playing only on Live! or PSN only when you play two accounts on same console.

there is a thread in here somewhere, hopefully one of our many current console players can confirm.

Thank you Loco! I'll have to give this a try right now. It's kinda weird but hopefully this will solve it!

Well just tried to put the mount in Sloeford by the chest, I made the game and joined with his game and he wasn't there. :D Went around and tried to find him to no avail.

Thank you Loco! I'll have to give this a try right now. It's kinda weird but hopefully this will solve it!

Well just tried to put the mount in Sloeford by the chest, I made the game and joined with his game and he wasn't there. :D Went around and tried to find him to no avail.

Ugh! let me see if I can search for the other topic and see what the solution was.

brb

Hey look what our nifty new search bar turned up! At the very bottom of the page there is a section on the mount issue.

2-Player local co-op (PS3)

try this and see if it helps