Anyway to increase the number of gold blacksmith slots on weapons and armor?

Is there anyway to increase the number of gold blacksmith slots on weapons and armor or change the bronze/silver ones to gold? Also; can anyone send me the options txt to enable the hidden/disabled armor and weapons? I believe there is something like 36 or 37 of them. Thanks all! :Just_Cuz_12:

ChanceForAdditionalSlots = 450,
 ChanceForSlotToImprove = 200,
 ChanceIncForSlotImprovePerRareLevel = 50,
 ChanceToBecomeSlotItemForBlankItem = 0,
 ChanceToBecomeSlotItemForMagicItem = 0,
 ChanceToBecomeSlotItemForNormalItem = 250,
 ChanceToBecomeSlotItemForUniqueItem = 0,

I don't know exactly which one. But I was able to add slots by increasing these numbers.

I was wondering. Has anybody seen items that are the same but with different numbers/types of sockets in the same session by editing the balance.txt file?

I guess what I am asking is does this affect all items the same way or does it work on individual items?

I was wondering. Has anybody seen items that are the same but with different numbers/types of sockets in the same session by editing the balance.txt file?

I guess what I am asking is does this affect all items the same way or does it work on individual items?

It affects them all in the same way as far as I could tell when I played around with it.

Just make a copy of an untouched Balance.txt file for safe keeping and then experiment. if you don,'t like what you did. revert back to the original and start over.