Shadow Veil without Astral Lore

Hi

I had a thought of making a S.W. summoner. I also thought some attacks would be nice other than Spectal Hand. From all I read Astral Lore only effects Spectral Hand and Shadow Veil (stealth). Does anyone know if I pump up the Shadow Veil to higher levels could I stay invis while combo without Astral Lore?

Thanks in advance

It also effects skel fortress. If you dont take lore your stealth rating will be lower so you might need to eat more runes to stay hidden also without lore of course it will be much longer to mod both it and neither all and so on.

Yes. My Ghost campaign runner build has focus but not lore. Veil is 100%. Watch out for Area of Effect CA and run about with a throwing star as anything else will make you visible if you hit a mob.

I also believe astral lore affects the armor mod on nether allegiance and rallied soul. I also believe it affects the enhanced blades mod on nether allegience...

Skeletal Fortification is a grade A combat art. If I choose between raising lore or focus past 75 I'd choose lore though I probably will take both to 100.

My fear is that later in game I will have problems with spell damage from my minions

I want to make pure caster, so I guess I will go with A.L.

you guys think this may work?

1 Astral L

2 Astral F

3 Armor L

4 Concentration

5 Mal Focus

6 Constitution

7 Combat Discipline

8 Ancient Magic

9 Death Warrior F ( high level Rousing Command )

I will use both Astral Buffs and Reflective buff ( hate not having G.R. buff )

And last either Hafted/Polearm for Spectral Hand Damage

or

Spell Resistance / Toughness

All points into Intel or Intel/Willpower?

Summon Ker for God Power and with me being invisible skellies and summons kill him

Thanks very much

Edited by jdrdjr
Yes. My Ghost campaign runner build has focus but not lore. Veil is 100%. Watch out for Area of Effect CA and run about with a throwing star as anything else will make you visible if you hit a mob.

Although I haven't done comprehensive testing, my experience is that you won't unviel with ranged energy weapons either.

• 2 weeks later...