"Die Another Day" Team PvP Event

Guys I am going on the servers now.. I'll be in a SOFTCORE server with a 75 character that can boost us to 15. For those that don't know you can just wait on the island and he will party (then unparty) and give you quest xp which will skyrocket your level!

I have the server open now but I am afk and am making a run to the store... its 9:49 Eastern time US which is 5 hours of GMT I think. When I get back I will either be in a server softcore or else I will be in hardcore shopping with the consignor account. I forgot we had a level 15 shopping. I think its not a bad idea to put in orders for gear and write it down when we shop it might be the only way to get ready by tomorrow. All you really need is sockets imho I think the mods are tiny at level 15 even niob. But maybe you have better idea than me.

PM me if you need to be boosted and can't find me. Remember SOFTCORE (light though I'm in a free server make your char light)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I am going on the servers now.. I'll be in a SOFTCORE server with a 75 character that can boost us to 15. For those that don't know you can just wait on the island and he will party (then unparty) and give you quest xp which will skyrocket your level!

I have the server open now but I am afk and am making a run to the store... its 9:49 Eastern time US which is 5 hours of GMT I think. When I get back I will either be in a server softcore or else I will be in hardcore shopping with the consignor account. I forgot we had a level 15 shopping. I think its not a bad idea to put in orders for gear and write it down when we shop it might be the only way to get ready by tomorrow. All you really need is sockets imho I think the mods are tiny at level 15 even niob. But maybe you have better idea than me.

PM me if you need to be boosted and can't find me. Remember SOFTCORE (light though I'm in a free server make your char light)

In now anxiously awaiting more members for some sick boosting & mounts.

Thanks to Claudius for his services... ;)

I remain, :yay:

How about instead of a reschedule we make this weekends events a sort of tour? I could use a bit of feedback on the ideas. We can do less focus on competing this weekend and more on getting to know the event concept. ;)

Big cheers to Claudius!

How about instead of a reschedule we make this weekends events a sort of tour? I could use a bit of feedback on the ideas. We can do less focus on competing this weekend and more on getting to know the event concept. :yay:

Big cheers to Claudius!

Excellent Idea! Gladiator Training ;)

How about instead of a reschedule we make this weekends events a sort of tour? I could use a bit of feedback on the ideas. We can do less focus on competing this weekend and more on getting to know the event concept. :yay:

Big cheers to Claudius!

;)

Oooook, well I really didn't have time to get ready myself either. Between servers being down, a busy work schedule and a social demands I am only starting my character now. For tonight we're going to hold off on playing the organized PvP I had in mind. Instead we'll do as loco so well put. Gladiator Training! :crazy: ^^

So this eve/today(in 2 hours-ish) we'll make it more about getting characters ready and trying them out on eachother so we can get a feel for PvP/GvG. I'm kind of inclined to do the same tomorrow. I could use an extra week to really set this up well since I wasn't able to do any testing while the servers were down.

Hope that works for everyone!

Oooook, well I really didn't have time to get ready myself either. Between servers being down, a busy work schedule and a social demands I am only starting my character now.

lol they must have really twisted your arm eh? :crazy:

Don't forget recovery time. :)

Oooook, well I really didn't have time to get ready myself either. Between servers being down, a busy work schedule and a social demands I am only starting my character now.

lol they must have really twisted your arm eh? :)

Don't forget recovery time. :blink:

lol, seriously. What was in that drink... :crazy:

P.s.

Woot! Thanx for the boost claudius! :lol:

Did I see a couple Seraphims prepping for battle? I think I've got something prepared for just such an occasion. Mwahaha! ^^

Sorry Fellas, All my anxiety just came raging back on me in the fur ball of SWs and thier minions taking me out in 2-3 hits. Just not fun for me.

Hope you guys to have fun with it,

loco

I'm not big on it either loco... Its fun until you establish that you cannot kill anyone hardly and they can kill you. It was fun to plan and to see what would happen but going round after round when your outgunned is kind of pointless.

Please Sign In or Sign Up