"Die Another Day" Team PvP Event

Do we need a brand new level 15 or can we use the character from last week? I think mine might have hit 16 now.

I'm up for the Star Wars party. I think the great machine would be a perfect back drop for it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need a brand new level 15 or can we use the character from last week? I think mine might have hit 16 now.

I'm up for the Star Wars party. I think the great machine would be a perfect back drop for it.

Totally : -)

Oh very fun Dreeft. That's a perfect start to the mode I want to try since it's so close.

What I'm hoping we'll get a chance to do is to try out what I've so far titled; "(The)Dark Gambit".

Intro:

The Dark Gambit will take place within the confines of the Heart of the Machine's room where the Nameless Guardians await. The GvG teams will arrive and wait just outside the doors leading into the small circular room. Each team waiting at a different door.

Rules:

When ready both teams must enter and once inside may not exit the room. Unless by death of course and in which case may teleport back as quickly as possible. Once the battle has begun any player leaving the room will disqualify themselves from the present battle and have to wait until the next match to play.

How to win:

There are 3 ways to win the battle.

1. Destroy the Heart. Whoever can destroy the Heart of the Machine in the center of the room will win the whole match for their team. Proof will be required with a picture of the "Heart of the Machine"'s kill stats found in your "C" window. The whole screenshot must be provided and posted here in this topic which shows the stats as well as the players in the background. If and when the Heart is destroyed all teams should pause to see who got the kill. As an alternative to posting a pic as proof teams may choose to take the word of the person with the stats as proof. Should there ever be a dispute a screenshot is the perfect solution. ;)
  2. Destroy all 4 Guardians. IF a single team destroys all 4 Guardians they will have won the match! Players who get the killing blow and stats would be wise to take a screenshot during battle just in case...
  3. Remove an entire team from the Dark Gambit. If a whole team ends up on the MP Island by way of death they will not be able to immediately return to the battle field because they will not have a team mate ON the battle field. Thus a win for the opposing team still in the Dark Gambit.

Something of particular interest for this week is that we'll be paying at level 15 and the Guardians minimum spawn level is 25 or 26 so it will likely be incredibly hard. ^^ In fact the Temple Guardians and Nameless Guardians will be the greatest threat for sure. ^^

In the meantime I'm working on an SC character to quickly level up players from 1-15.

With a crazy influx of lightsabers (28 in one day of shopping) I was hoping we could also do a Star Wars themed PvP coming up soon. Only weapons for use would be lightsabers, and we would have light/dark teams to allow for inqui fans. If anyone is interested in this please say so :biggrin:

I will be game for the starwars battle rage in the future. Just found out today, I have my grandparents coming over this very weekend. When here, they very much dislike the idea of gameing when company is over.

The [D.a.rk] Gambit sounds very tough. Which will lead to loads of entertainment. This is a great idea Schot! :)

Kudos to you also for making a SC character to level up our young toons for such events, in the event Claudius cannot be found.

I remain, :eek: that I cannot attend the event

Funnily enough I won't be able to make it either this weekend. It's been a craaaazy week and it just doesn't stop. You guys are of course more than welcome to start up the event this weekend if some of you are up for it. :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

I figured I would add to this thread, rather than make a new one;

Would Dark be interested in;

Exported high level HC duels?

I.e. export your char (that is probably NOT built for PvP) from hardcore, and duel it to the death?

I'm trying to level as fast as I can, but so far only 2 in the 60's and they are utility chars lol.

Anyway, I could offer a unique prize for the winner;

A hand drawn illustration of the tourney champion (your character, you provide me some screenies).

Here is a sample of a seraphim I did: http://forum.sacred2.com/attachment.php?at...mp;d=1225305260

What do you guys think?

Cheers,

Edited by r00ster

I think that some people are born with talent for drawing, some not.

You're the one with the talent, I'm the one without it :D

EDIT: About the exported chars I wouldn't mind, as I'm very short on slots - the only "free" slot I have is the old level 10 gold diff shopper (when patch 2.40 allowed silver chars to go to gold without finishing the campaign, even low-level ones) which I will someday delete to free a spot for a TG, DM or SW.

Playing with exported chars will solve that problem.

Edited by Dobri

r00ster, you definetly have a gift there. I truely hope you use this talent.

I wish I could draw, as I am an avid art fan. *any form of media*

Hence my comic book collection my wife completely doesnt understand! She assumes I had bought them for the story-arcs. *which some are very well written*

In truth, I built this huge collection, *last count just over 30,000*, to fulfill my appetite. The comic book medium just so happens to be my favorite form of art.

Beautiful illustration of our beloved Seraphim!

I remain, Etherian

~p.s.~ :drool:

Too bad I couldnt make it to the last one since I was working that day, but im still open to trying this out, maybe it could be possible to try to reunite everyone on one single day to make a cage deathmatch lol a la WWE, or tag teams as it was first mention on the OP that could spice things up a bit.

Please Sign In or Sign Up