Sacred 2 Server maintenance 22.07.2010

Welcome to DarkMatters artoffe!

Great headsup you posted here. Thanks, and I've moved it with Hornet's quote into this section.

So... where we all going today

:(

gogo

FORMAL LANGUAGE:

We let you know as soon as the servers are back online again.

INFORMAL LANGUAGE:

We don't know when the servers will be back online again.

:)

we could all start playing alien Swarm till they come back on. Rot just posted a link to the game..it looks AMAZING and is free ^^

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry6896171

MP online :) ... I wish I wasn't just twenty minutes away from working for eight hours, I'd a definitely given this a go to see what the "Feel"is like

:)

gogo

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY @$#%! Things like this burst my bubble. I've had the entire week free to play and get ready for our weekend event, but what happens? I'm stuck at the mercy of a bunch of dopes who don't give a rat's right flank about a game plenty of people enjoy. Man, someone pass that beer, I think I'm gonna need it :)

P.S.- Anyone wanna boot up titan quest? Might be a fun alternative :)

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY @$#%! Things like this burst my bubble. I've had the entire week free to play and get ready for our weekend event, but what happens? I'm stuck at the mercy of a bunch of dopes who don't give a rat's right flank about a game plenty of people enjoy. Man, someone pass that beer, I think I'm gonna need it :)

P.S.- Anyone wanna boot up titan quest? Might be a fun alternative :(

Heck just the reality of where we are and the possibly of what could be means ....................................... I'm Drunk :) and have work upcoming like in about soon so no complaining customers or :) for them as this is how we feel. :P

Hmm, doesn't look good as a simple maintenance of the servers shouldn't take this long, mayhaps they have closed them down for good...

Hmm, doesn't look good as a simple maintenance of the servers shouldn't take this long, mayhaps they have closed them down for good...

What's the word over at the SIF?

I'm sure they're going to come back. I remember the announcement somewhere that we'd get to keep closed.net servers for a good while. With Sacred 3 coming out, I would figger it would be in their best interest to keep the old game servers going till the new game came out.

I think it was a bit into the release of Sacred 2 that Ascaron finally closed the HC servers for original game?

:tease:

gogo

Loco, not a word about the issue unless what's already been posted in the OP and the following link there.

Gogo, Ascaron didn't close the servers down this early as they lasted for 5 years, but this time DS is in charge and I'm not sure what to make of them.

Ok the Servers are Down. We / I use "Tunngle" it does work but to help I'll give this port info which is needed.

Tunngle Router Ports need opening :- TCP / UDP 11155 - 11155

Sacred Fallen Angel :- TCP / UDP 6800 - 6801

Sacred Fallen Angel :- TCP / UDP 7011 - 7012

These ports need to be opened in your Firewall and Router, In Tunngle there is a place to test the 11155 port if it's being forwarded. Individual rigs are different so I won't get into how to do this but simpleportforwarding.com be a good place to start.

Ok will be on Tunngle with an open silver game going called something :Just_Cuz_21: for people to test this if they so wish.

If ANYONE has another way we can hook up please mention it.

Edited by Groosum

Servers are up and running again, but the number of pre-made servers have shrinked to only 2 "free play" per difficulty.

EDIT: Extremely unstable as I have been booted out of the server 2 times now in 5 minutes, I'm off to bed and hopefully they are sorted out when I wake up again.

Edited by Spunky

As I wrote in the the PVP event thread I noticed this happening:

Well....just tried logging onto the servers to see they were working to see if there was any good news and noticed that both of the toons that it started making in preparation for the upcoming event had disappeared...one level 10 toon and a level 15 toon, completely gone. Bit of a bummer. Anyone else noticed this?

And in regards to what you saw spunky:

Servers are up and running again, but the number of pre-made servers have shrinked to only 2 "free play" per difficulty.

EDIT: Extremely unstable as I have been booted out of the server 2 times now in 5 minutes, I'm off to bed and hopefully they are sorted out when I wake up again.

Thats what I've seen the whole time Ive had issues with the servers, you can log in to a game, get about 5mins and then get dropped.

Edited by Dragon Brother

Awesome news to hear guys, great read for my morning cereal. It's crazy busy at work lately, so I won't even venture close to my second comp to turn on Sacred 2...maybe today then s small nibble

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Could not resist...I'm in !

WOoooooooooooooooo HOoooooooooooooooo!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

p.s.I'll see if I can leave my toon in to see if it's stable

p.s.s. I can get in but after about five minutes, it drops me. aieeeeeeeeeeeee... and the bug almost bit me :thumbsup:

Please Sign In or Sign Up