Sacred 2 Server maintenance 22.07.2010

Ahh, DB that's crappa lappa for you. Did you lose a lot?

Before servers dropped for me now I was able to make some transfers... hmm, now yer making me wonder whether they are truly effected or not.

I was really lucky in a way. Last few days have been mega Wiki work for me, so didn't risk too much. And... btw did you know that for a brief second WOW was requiring all players to sign in with their REAL NAMES on the WOW forums?

:Just_Cuz_21:

Apparently it's been struck down by a torrent of protests from it's community...but can you imagine? well... lol a few days ago when I came across this... there was this hysterical video with a kid being interviewed by this reporteress in a nightclub... T O O F U N N Y.

Did you see it? If you find it can you link me? lol I was gonna it on this thread to offer some entertainment till the servers are back up.

:thumbsup:

gogo

I hope this all gets in line for Schot's "Death becomes us" event. If they are in shape, this could well be the most exciting event he's come up with in years.

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

DB, I ran into the same issue as you regarding chars being lost. I also had some levels/inventory changes reset to a previous time (my DM went down 2 levels, and all the set items had been moved from individual chest to shared). I think that they reset the servers to a previous time when they thought they were stable.

hmm...imagine if the horrid "death bell" rang.

2-3 days ago, maybe. Come back today and find the char who R.I.P. was still on the account. Alive!

What a gift that would be... ;)

Just playing devils advocate... :yay:

I remain, Etherian

hmm...imagine if the horrid "death bell" rang.

2-3 days ago, maybe. Come back today and find the char who R.I.P. was still on the account. Alive!

What a gift that would be... :yay:

Just playing devils advocate... :devil:

I remain, Etherian

Attention everyone! ;)

We have us a glass half full kinda guy here! :)

Whoot! I imagine there is one poor sole out there that just hasn't logged in yet to find he won the lottery! :blink:

Irrespective of what we all my lose or gain, I'm just thankful that the servers are back up for let's be honest that's what we want.

In fact we all should send an Email individually or collectively and we add our log-in names to a list and send as one big thank-you to Koch. For if it goes down permanently we all lose in a big way.

So whom ever got the servers going Thank-you.

Please Sign In or Sign Up