How many hours have you played Sacred 2

Conservative guess? 400 hours based on the characters I have KEPT, way more if you count the reject pile!

You gotta count the reject pile! I learn more from thrown away toons than from ones that worked out!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished my 1st run, on the 360. A Seraphim, level 40. Took me 116 hours, on bronze. Alot of time spent going for the 40% of side quests and exploring 50% of the map achievements. :P Already thinking of the next build and what strategy I should use, on my silver run through. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I really couldnt tell. While never having gone through the long task of getting a toon to level 200, I have had plenty of toons, both in single player where I started and then in online HC where I play now...no idea how long ive spent though. Daily play time depends, I'm at uni and I am insanely busy at the moment so Im lucky to get an hour or two a week, although fingers crossed, this weekend is looking good to get some time in.

As of right now I have invested around 60 hours in this game and I've only had it for a week and a half. I have taken several builds to the early 20s before finding something I was not happy with and scraping them. Currently have four builds on the go (one couch co-op, and three single player runs). I find myself logging in around four hours a day (at the least).

Edited by Brewster

How many hours?........must be a couple of thousand. :yay:

That would include the hundred or so before the official release, the time spent building dozens and dozens of toons getting to level 20+...... only to completely restart them, the agonising many, many deaths experienced on the HC Closed servers, the hours just chatting with mates while ingame and not really doing anything constructive, and the slow but steady pace to get a HC toon past and beyond lvl100.

It doesn't include the countless hours devoted to working out builds, reading up all the information about the game on the net and reading and replying to various forum posts.

And now, after a couple of months break, I'm fully into playing the whole game again, this time using the Community Patch and the Ice and Blood expansion.

The goal this time is to complete every quest possible and to once and for all explore the whole of the Ancaria map.

In the last two years since I started playing Sacred 2 I have spent more time with it than I have with my family!

........and I still have no idea what I'm doing. :)

I picked it up for PS3 right after the release, since then I've logged well over 2,000 hours, I have a level 153 Bargin seraphim, a level 137 ice HE and a 170 Bargin Dryad. I took some time off in March to play Borderlands and June for Red Dead Redemption, but I kept coming back to Sacred 2. Just way too fun, so many builds to try out and I love the Sacred Community. So many people helping each other out with ideas and strategies, just love it.

• 1 month later...