Which skill should be the last for my Seraphim?

Hi boys.

I was wondering which skill to choose as level 65.

she is level 54 atm, and working perfectly.

1. tactic lore

2. armor lore

3. Exaltet warrior focus

4. rev tec. focus

5. rev tec. lore

6. constitution

7. sword weapons

8. toughness

9. dual wield.

which skill should be the last?

the skills is not chosen in this direction, cant remmeber it :)

ive seen many take en.perception ?! is that realy that good?

combat dicipline..? little more dmg, but is it worth it?

Combat reflexes ? chance to evade, if the gear is right, is this skill nessesary then?

ranged weapon, could be realy fun to try that, hybrid

shield lore? would only use shield together with throw weapon, so is it worth it?

what do you think?

Hi boys.

1. tactic lore

2. armor lore

3. Exaltet warrior focus

4. rev tec. focus

5. rev tec. lore

6. constitution

7. sword weapons

8. toughness

9. dual wield.

the skills is not chosen in this direction, cant remmeber it :devil:

Combat reflexes ? chance to evade, if the gear is right, is this skill nessesary then?

shield lore? would only use shield together with throw weapon, so is it worth it?

what do you think?

Blacksmithing! :hugs:

Looks like a solid build... you can always forgo the last skill choice until you are sure wether you want more offence, defence or utility.

Of your suggestions, the only bad one is Ranged weapons, since you should probably be dual-weilding Boneslicers or other swords with nice bonuses that are boosted by Sword Lore.

Hi boys.

1. tactic lore

2. armor lore

3. Exaltet warrior focus

4. rev tec. focus

5. rev tec. lore

6. constitution

7. sword weapons

8. toughness

9. dual wield.

the skills is not chosen in this direction, cant remmeber it ;)

what do you think?

Blacksmithing! ;)

Looks like a solid build... you can always forgo the last skill choice until you are sure wether you want more offence, defence or utility.

Of your suggestions, the only bad one is Ranged weapons, since you should probably be dual-weilding Boneslicers or other swords with nice bonuses that are boosted by Sword Lore.

that isnt a seraphin skill..

8/

you have the bases covered. what Buff are you using? you could go concentration and use 2 buffs or any of your choices would work except Ranged or shield. they are not bad skills but just don't go with your other picks. My vote would be Combat Disc or Combat Reflex.

What version of the game are you playing Fallen Angel or Ice and Blood?

you have the bases covered. what Buff are you using? you could go concentration and use 2 buffs or any of your choices would work except Ranged or shield. they are not bad skills but just don't go with your other picks. My vote would be Combat Disc or Combat Reflex.

ok ;) ill think abput that, 2 buffs..

its on xbox, so its fallen angel :viking:

think ill go for 2 buffs then..

wont I need warden enegylore aswell?

if the shielding buff..?

ok ;) ill think abput that, 2 buffs..

its on xbox, so its fallen angel :viking:

think ill go for 2 buffs then..

wont I need warden enegylore aswell?

if the shielding buff..?

Most characters that are planned as a Warding energy buff take the lore because it really boosts the shield points. Since your on Console, and if your comfortable with your defense at this point go with Combat Discipline for the damage boost(it doesn't see like much increase, but at higher levels in makes a difference). If your not real comfortable with the defense I would use Combat reflex as it really brings down the enemy chance to hit.

The energy shield will add virtual hit points to your build, with some mitigation. Its for an added safety measure. With modification points from the rev tech skills it can also help with magic spells cast on you, but console version is more about melee damage than spells.

I agree with loco. Go combat discipline as it will give you more damage output.

Forget about shield lore, since you've chosen dual wield, that would be a waste of a skill. For the rare moments you resort to ranged weapons it's just not worth it!

I would go with concentration to be able to run both battle stance and warding shield together. Mod battle stance for evasion and have divine protection as an extra layer of defense with the warding shield. Playing melee dual wield I would want the extra defense concentration could afford you along with lowering regen as well.