The best side quest..

Yup..

do you have any favourite quest you complete?

iam looking for some high experience quest rewards, or some good item reward quests..

which is your favourite, and where to find it?

xbox..

It depends on what character you are playing really. I rather like the Undead Legion quest that you get from mage Wylmieni near the crossroads south of Clearview. It is a chain quest that ends up rewarding you with a Boneslicer sword.

Undead Legion is a good one, and sort of close by I like to do Blind Guardian quest as well. It's a chain started by Hansi south of the town of Clearview. The reward is 4 weapons and Shield of Mirrors. Selling the weapons will net you somewhere between 200k - 300k gold. If you have a shield wearer the Shield of Mirrors has 3 sockets and +sta & + experience per kill.

Well, here's a shout out to Schot! He turned me onto 'The White Griffen' and 'The Wild Boar' quests. Hit up a mini-boss and have a good chance at a set item as a drop, plus tons of xp. And quick! Holos the Minotaur (from desert portal) is also pretty quick. More xp, more filling!

Undead Legion is a good one, and sort of close by I like to do Blind Guardian quest as well. It's a chain started by Hansi south of the town of Clearview. The reward is 4 weapons and Shield of Mirrors. Selling the weapons will net you somewhere between 200k - 300k gold. If you have a shield wearer the Shield of Mirrors has 3 sockets and +sta & + experience per kill.

The Blind Guardian quest is great for easy money - the weapons themselves are not so great, but I guess they show Ascaron's sense of humour.

Since this is posted in the console thread, I should point out that (at least for me) the Undead Legion quest is bugged so it's a huge waste of time unless you like looking at a black screen which is easily achieved just by turning your TV off.

I've never had Unholy Legion bug on me... yet :evil:

But I've never heard of anyone else saying that quest was bugged, either, so I think it might be something to do with your game, toon or just that one time, Unholy Hungers.

Hrm... getting back on-topic, I think everyone does the Tutorial Runemaster every time around? I know I do... 'cept maybe once or twice 8/

Also, when playing seraphim, Warrior or Elf, I always do the "kill 5 bandits" quest found at the first outpost from the starting point.

Ooooh, just thought of another before I hit the submit button...

Demons! in the seraphim land.... awesome, awesome quest... a real test for my toon each time I pass thru seraphim Island.

I'm playing on PS3 and the Undead Legion quest did not appear to be bugged... Although I did not battle Terus at the spot indicated by the boss map on the Sacred wiki (just a little more south).

I play on the Xbox 360 and the Undead Legion is not bugged for me. I have completed the quest on different characters and at different levels as I know I have 4 or 5 boneslicers in my shared chest.

ive just completed the undead legion quest..

started at level 59 , and gained a level + legendary (4 stars) boneslicer.. on platinium..

its nice funny quest, is there more quests like this?

:evil:

I find the kobold quest as good experience, / drop rate aswell..

Edited by PainOf-Life

The Blind Guardian quest is great for easy money - the weapons themselves are not so great, but I guess they show Ascaron's sense of humour.

Since this is posted in the console thread, I should point out that (at least for me) the Undead Legion quest is bugged so it's a huge waste of time unless you like looking at a black screen which is easily achieved just by turning your TV off.

The Undead Legion is bugged on 360 without a patch Unholy Hungers. You need to connect to Xbox Live and download the latest patch and it will work fine then. If you haven't got Live yourself, just take your 360 and hard drive to one of your friends who has Live. You get a legendary weapon at the end called Boneslicer but it is a rubbish weapon.

My favourite quests are as follows :-

Best story based quest - Undead Legion. I love quest chains and having to go to several different areas which this quest has.

Most zany quest - The village idiot wanting to learn Kobold ettiquette in the Human Realm. You even get a Jester's Hat as a reward :thumbsup: Check it out in the town of Wargfels, not far from the Orc Realm border.

Most satisfying quest - The Hippocampus. To get to this quest you have to go well out of your way. It's way, way off the beaten path and there are no portals to quickly get there either. To get there, go towards Sonnewind in Elf realm and keep going towards the Desert Realm. Before you get to the desert area, go east and then north east. You will be in an area filled with mutated creatures. After quite a long journey you end up just west of the swamp area. Keep going until you see a circus filled with undead zombies. Complete the quest and come back the way you did before and you will come across a cave in the area filled with the mutated creatures. There is a boss in this cave which is quite hard to defeat. A quest and a boss, two for the price of one ;)

Funniest quest - On the Seraphim Island you get a quest which takes you back to the Human realm for an experiment. Watch the results for something hilarious ;)

Edited by philr1

I like to grab the Muggers and Kobold Chieftain quests from Sloeford then teleport to the monolith by the white griffin, kill him then head south turning left at the teleporter station thing (can't remember what they're called) head along there and quickly hop over the bridge to grab the 3 items for the muggers quest then back over and up towards the kobold chieftain to kill him.

Both quests give me some good XP and a tonne of items from white griffin/kobold chief --- early on I gain about 2 levels per run til around level 20 or so, plus always seem to get plenty of mentor potions so use them a lot.

Edited by Bariel
  • 6 years later...

The Undead Legion is bugged on 360 without a patch Unholy Hungers. You need to connect to Xbox Live and download the latest patch and it will work fine then. If you haven't got Live yourself, just take your 360 and hard drive to one of your friends who has Live. You get a legendary weapon at the end called Boneslicer but it is a rubbish weapon.

Best story based quest - Undead Legion. I love quest chains and having to go to several different areas which this quest has.

Most zany quest - The village idiot wanting to learn Kobold ettiquette in the Human Realm. You even get a Jester's Hat as a reward wink.gif Check it out in the town of Wargfels, not far from the Orc Realm border.

Most satisfying quest - The Hippocampus. To get to this quest you have to go well out of your way. It's way, way off the beaten path and there are no portals to quickly get there either. To get there, go towards Sonnewind in Elf realm and keep going towards the Desert Realm. Before you get to the desert area, go east and then north east. You will be in an area filled with mutated creatures. After quite a long journey you end up just west of the swamp area. Keep going until you see a circus filled with undead zombies. Complete the quest and come back the way you did before and you will come across a cave in the area filled with the mutated creatures. There is a boss in this cave which is quite hard to defeat. A quest and a boss, two for the price of one wink.gif

Funniest quest - On the Seraphim Island you get a quest which takes you back to the Human realm for an experiment. Watch the results for something hilarious wink.gif

Most satisfying quest.. That quest is called T-Energy Soldiers! not the Hippocampus and there is no need to go that far. Just go to the Strange Travelling Circus on your epic office quest path u will find a portal leading directly to Libi's then continue southwards to Elandrion.

Edited by TanPhatVo
  • Like! 1

Most zany quest - The village idiot wanting to learn Kobold ettiquette in the Human Realm. You even get a Jester's Hat as a reward wink.gif Check it out in the town of Wargfels, not far from the Orc Realm border.

Most satisfying quest - The Hippocampus. To get to this quest you have to go well out of your way. It's way, way off the beaten path and there are no portals to quickly get there either. To get there, go towards Sonnewind in Elf realm and keep going towards the Desert Realm. Before you get to the desert area, go east and then north east. You will be in an area filled with mutated creatures. After quite a long journey you end up just west of the swamp area. Keep going until you see a circus filled with undead zombies. Complete the quest and come back the way you did before and you will come across a cave in the area filled with the mutated creatures. There is a boss in this cave which is quite hard to defeat. A quest and a boss, two for the price of one wink.gif

Funniest quest - On the Seraphim Island you get a quest which takes you back to the Human realm for an experiment. Watch the results for something hilarious wink.gif

Most satisfying quest.. That quest is called T-Energy Soldiers! not the Hippocampus and there is no need to go that far. Just go to the Strange Travelling Circus on your epic office quest path u will find a portal leading directly to Libi's then continue southwards to Elandrion.

I loved the strange travelling circus quest! Such homage to spooky carnivals of the past... Sacred 2 did it perfectly :)

Thanks for posting, Dmon, hope you're loving the game and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo