The Seraphim are T - clones?

Earlier today, I was playing sacred, with my new magic seraphim(who died at the ned of the day, so now I have 2 start building my survival bonus again. Curse that dragon!), and I was doing the nightmare quest in the desert. I just completed the riddle quest and got the "key"(still dont know what it does), and searched the desert, what it could be used for. When I got to the ruins where the quest boss had 2 be, something wierd happened. Ive done the quest many times, and there is only the boss and the dead ppl, but there were lesser demons, sakkara priests, undead mages, ghouls skeletons shaddar' rim + the boss and ghosts dead ppl, and they all had the special red ring under, the ones that bosses and dragons have. After killing them all, I see a deadsera on the floor(need a janitor in section 3), and he said something of betrayal, and liev and it is over' n stuff. she gave me a book. "Book of Ancaria". I read it, and found out that seraphim's are clones: dragon warrior + woman + T energy = seraphim. What I dont get, that in the campaign, u hear about the "silver blood of the seraphim", in a quest and from the vampiress, who has even drunk it. I guess the situation in the ruins, was a seraphim only side quest, but still... angels? better robotic mutant clones, although seras are quite good and beautiful. And in sacred 2 seras have t energy, which comes form sacred 1.I wonder whats next. the the dwarf is santa claus, the wood elf is your granny, and the gladiator is the president osf USA? Now that would be funny.