The Seraphim are T - clones?

Earlier today, I was playing sacred, with my new magic seraphim(who died at the ned of the day, so now I have 2 start building my survival bonus again. Curse that dragon!), and I was doing the nightmare quest in the desert. I just completed the riddle quest and got the "key"(still dont know what it does), and searched the desert, what it could be used for. When I got to the ruins where the quest boss had 2 be, something wierd happened. Ive done the quest many times, and there is only the boss and the dead ppl, but there were lesser demons, sakkara priests, undead mages, ghouls skeletons shaddar' rim + the boss and ghosts dead ppl, and they all had the special red ring under, the ones that bosses and dragons have. After killing them all, I see a deadsera on the floor(need a janitor in section 3), and he said something of betrayal, and liev and it is over' n stuff. she gave me a book. "Book of Ancaria". I read it, and found out that seraphim's are clones: dragon warrior + woman + T energy = seraphim. What I dont get, that in the campaign, u hear about the "silver blood of the seraphim", in a quest and from the vampiress, who has even drunk it. I guess the situation in the ruins, was a seraphim only side quest, but still... angels? better robotic mutant clones, although seras are quite good and beautiful. And in sacred 2 seras have t energy, which comes form sacred 1.I wonder whats next. the the dwarf is santa claus, the wood elf is your granny, and the gladiator is the president osf USA? Now that would be funny.

And another thing... the seraphim in the ruins was the same seraphim from the seraphim saving quest.(The quest is north of the cemetary, in the cave). The seraphim said in the cave, that she was looking for the origin of the seraphim and got captured. And in the ruins she said it was lies, betrayal. Seras are supposed to be angels, but theyre not. The seraphim found that out and was killed because of that. But what does this have to do with sakkara? Probably, Shaddar and Anducar are realated, mabye even relatives. Cause T energy was probably found by dwarves, and they were captured by anducar, and shaddar summoned a sakkara demon. And when u look closely the seras gear, u see that it looks kinda technologic. And probably the blue/black/red goo in the gear is t energy, but in different forms. And seras spells, anre a burst of t energy. The RBoL cinjures an offensive circle of t energy, Lightning strike conjures t energy, that pulls the space t energy out of orbit, and BFG shoots t energy orbs. It all makes sense now. And I do have a thought, that the demon is actually a dragon warrior + woman. So the seraphim are demon + t energy, which mean that t energy has great mutation power. And the sacred saga goes around 2 characters the dwarf and the seraphim. And the gladiator. Hes like a barbarian 3 times greater that normal men. He probably has a connection with hill giant. WE are the druid of the forest, good at potion brewing, illusions, mind control. DE are good at poison brewing and all of them have stories that are unkown to us cuz of the lack iformation. So if anyone has infromation about this, post here.

I wouldn't necessarily try & link S1 & Sacred 2 too much, they changed (or ignored) a fair bit of the backstory already established in S1 when they made Sacred 2.

Well why not? You Have Conan the Scharwtzenegger as Govenor of California and Santa is a short fat man with a beard. As to my granny ..... well a dark elf maybe!

Thats true, but Dark Elf is male tho.

Yeah... and what are you trying to say about Podgie's gran! :evil:

Well why not? You Have Conan the Scharwtzenegger as Govenor of California and Santa is a short fat man with a beard. As to my granny ..... well a dark elf maybe!

Thats true, but Dark Elf is male tho.

Yeah... and what are you trying to say about Podgie's gran! :thumbsup:

Well... I did suggest that mabye th we is someones granny, and he said that a dark elf could be, but DE is male.

Thats acutaly a secret side quest only for seraphim.

In the german community it's widely known. There are some german texts that describe what exactly to do to trigger the quest.

And yes S1 allready had a sci-fi fantasy hybrite backstory.

Thats acutaly a secret side quest only for seraphim.

In the german community it's widely known. There are some german texts that describe what exactly to do to trigger the quest.

And yes S1 allready had a sci-fi fantasy hybrite backstory.

Really, cool. Tho I dont speak german, but where can I read those stories?

• 12 years later...
On 7/30/2010 at 10:58 AM, Voidstriker said:

Really, cool. Tho I dont speak german, but where can I read those stories?

A well-known theory was that Sacred took inspiration from SW Clone Wars. Seraphim are clone warriors and they have an Ion Cannon in orbit (Celestial Light).

• Like! 1
11 hours ago, 5chneemensch said:

A well-known theory was that Sacred took inspiration from SW Clone Wars. Seraphim are clone warriors and they have an Ion Cannon in orbit (Celestial Light).

Serahims back story has always been solid.  Ive loved Celestial Light the first time it roared out of my Sacred Demo way back in 2004!

:dance2:

gogo