Mechanix Omega-TX (Ice&Blood CM patch)

All I can think of is that maybe you didnt actually overwrite the text file. If you open balance.txt now does it have the correct line in it?

when I change it directly in that server/balance.txt file, I cant save it ( It says Access is denied)

when I copy balance.txt to desktop, make the changes, then copy and replace the file balance.txt, it works (I rechecked again and it is LevelMinForDiff=1,1,1,1,1)

I start the game, create new char, and it still shows bronze and silver only =.='

There are so many nice builds in here that I wana try but im so lost at the moment with the help from niob shopper and smither. I really dont know how to get those shopping and smithing chars

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all good Dark Matters members,

after a long, very long time I finally finished this build as I wanted.

Now, everyone of you, good players, can try gameplay of Mechanix Omega T-X. Its pure Lost Fusion experience. Just download attached savegame files, unpack to Sacred2 save folder and enjoy.

Some notes:

* level 132 with fully modified Lost Fusion Aspect

* all armor and weapons are forged into best fit pieces

* Buff gear, Battery gun/Kaldurs gear and one testing Arm is in inventory ready to use

* lots of minor, but great changes between described build/previous savegame and actually published savegame

* compatibility with CM patch 0100

Enjoy!

vaclaf

Mechanix Omega-TX.zip

Edited by vaclaf