Anyone level 62 or lower with access to Platinum and Niobium?

I've almost managed to platinum this game, the only thing left is to get to Niob. Just kinda getting burned out. If anyone that is 62 or lower can hop on really quick to start a Plat or Niob game I'd be super appreciative.

Hey Marc!

you got my message... great seeing you here on the boards, and I'm hoping you'll be able to hook up with some of the console community here for Sacred 2 to help you with your leveling.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks!

IS that not how it works? I was thinking since I don't have access to platinum I could join someone's game who does and get the trophy

I think you can, somebody the plays console will be along to help I am sure.

I believe the way to do it is to join a gold, platinum, or niob game, accept a quest, the activate a res. monolith so the game saves and then leave the game. If you choose save game after pressing start I don't think it works. After that you should be able to choose that difficulty when you start your own campaign. As I've never done this, I'm not sure if this is exactly how it works, but it's something like this.

And yes, if you do this for niob, it will unlock the gold and platinum achievements.

Edited by JFkdj