I'm in need for Endijian's Artifacts Set (XBOX360)

Im in need of a few more pieces of the Endijian's Artifacts, I have a level 61 BFG seraphim, if its a good set for her I need the other pieces. I have like 3 or 4 out of 9. I got a few other set stuff, if anyone wants to trade set items for set items or so......

Thanks, im sure they will be some. If anyone has higher Chars, im willing to get on an level 1 just to trade. it don't matter.

I might have edjijents set items..

armor +helm+belt I think maybe some others..

iam interested in runes (battle stance, dashing alarcy, flaring nova, or sword like 2xx-2xx 1h dmg

The items I need for it are, Relics, Sash, Boots, Braces, Leg guards, and pauldrons (shoulders).

I have the helm, the chest plate, and wings. theres kinda alot to the set. what level is the set items u have? I think I have alot of runes in the bank chest. and some other set items.

I have endijaNs

pauldrons 60

relics 60

bracers (level 45 or 75)

sash level 45

boots level 60

on character level 61

would preffer Runes (flaring nova, dashing alarci, Battle stance)

or nice nice sword :)

the easyest might be runes :resp:

Im in need of a few more pieces of the Endijian's Artifacts, I have a level 61 BFG seraphim, if its a good set for her I need the other pieces. I have like 3 or 4 out of 9. I got a few other set stuff, if anyone wants to trade set items for set items or so......

Yo I have the gloves, with all the other people here, we have a full set, if you lot are xbox users, give all the items to me at Shadow Fang 015 and I could get loads of copies within 5 minutes. so all of us can use it.

whatta y'all say

yo guys if we all want this Armour then how about we all pull our existing Armour together, between us we have all or most of it, my gloves and you guys got

pauldrons level 60

relics level 60

bracers level 45 or 75

sash level 45

boots level 60

5/9, so my gloves make it 6/9 and this means I think is that all we need is the is visor, wings and leg guards

well thx but now I already found the set after a hard and well thorough search, plus my resources and friends had parts too. but I now look for the Stride of the celestial. (for obvious reasons :whistle::P :P )

What level?Message me on xbox live level is not an issue,any level range.You would just have to give me a day or so depending on level to find it.

well thx but now I already found the set after a hard and well thorough search, plus my resources and friends had parts too. but I now look for the Stride of the celestial. (for obvious reasons :D;):4rofl: )

What level?Message me on xbox live level is not an issue,any level range.You would just have to give me a day or so depending on level to find it.

Level aint a problem. ill message you on Xbox Live when I get back on, it will be about 10 hours or so. 8 o clock my time. :) I also have aquired the new armour for the PC DLC which I transferred from the save file to my hard drive imp chest, forgot to bring along its armour rating though so it is just some armourless shell which looks good. I may be able to put the armour rates in a ring to even it out. so all's good. :):):)