Can I make a Dryad with the use of only useing hunter/voodoo?

lilkrazy

Definitely possible. Sinister Predator works nicely if you are planning to be ranged, and with a suitable shrunken head Moribund Animus is great for distracting enemies (and taking them down).

From experience, most builds use Nature Weaver with one of the other two. NW is generally the 'supporting' aspect as most of it's Combat Arts provide a passive boost (Acute Mind, GGT, Ancient Bark). Vines and Lances are also a great way of holding enemies (particularly bosses) in place while you hit them with your other attacks.

Give it a shot, perhaps you can be the first to develop a build that works!

You would probably be able to, however may lack a little when it come to armour which is why must dryads add Ancient bark and sometimes goldenglade touch from the nature weaver tree. Having said that, if you follow the basics of Unipuma's Dryad Guide and then read through Chronas totem only build and essjayhem's triple aspect build you can probli get a feel for how they've modded their combat arts and playstyle for the aspects you are interested in.

ah thanks because I was looking at the skills for the Dryad and I like the hunting and the voodoo, voodoo for a pet and hunting as the main so I can my pet be a tank sum what and kill useing a blowpipe/bow/throwing stars