Sacred 2:Lucreti's Stars

pikcho

Hello!

I wonder where the parts from Lucreti's Stars set drop? Im only in the beginning about level 13-14 Astral Lord type and im searching for good items... maybe if not where are the drops for the set you can advise me for some pretty cool items :ninjastar:

Edited by pikcho

Don't really know any real "hotspots" for those. Maybe some specific bosses? What I know is Lucreti's start to spawn after level 15. Spawning in 15 level intervals. Meaning 15, 30, 45, 50, etc.

You should get some from even normal quests at your levels. Someone correct if I'm wrong. From personal experience I've seen them dropping after that level 15.

For some über-kohl items you'll prolly need some leveling up. Though if lucky, you could get some nice drops from champs and such.

Cheers!

Oh, and welcome to the boards, pikcho, hope you'll have a pleasant stay. ^^

Edited by Stormwing

There is no particular area that will drop them. I have found parts of Lucreti's all over the map and going pack to areas where I have previously found those drops being unable to get anything similar. It is just plain luck what you get and where you get it. For example I have done Gar Collosus a dozen times and each time he has dropped a set piece, but each time it is a different set piece and not always for the character you are using. My shadow warriors have picked up 3 shadow warrior items, 4 seraphim items 2 dryad items, 1 temple guardian 1 high elf and 1 inquisitor set peces all from him.

thanks well I need good gear because im building it Summoner style the skeletons to fight for me you know and I need a pretty good gear oh I is there any way to play multyplayer with you guys from the forum I mean hamachi or some other stuff ?