Hi everyone

Hi everyone :gun2:

Heard of this site by Yskonyn, and I decided to move here! These forums seems to be a bit more active than the official forums :)!

Anyhow I am +1 gmt timezone and live in Denmark. I played a lot of sacred 2 last year, but took a break and just started thinking of the game again, so now I'm back in business :oooo:.

Me and Yskonyn started playing together today, but we are very open to play with more aswell, and it is really fun to have someone to chat with while playing!

Mostly I play hardcore, you can add my skype which is kryptaz, if you wanna chat sometime :guns:!

Thats was my introduction, not so much, but if you wanna talk further lets play some :)!

- Kryptoz

Hi everyone :)

Heard of this site by Yskonyn, and I decided to move here! These forums seems to be a bit more active than the official forums :oooo:!

Anyhow I am +1 gmt timezone and live in Denmark. I played a lot of sacred 2 last year, but took a break and just started thinking of the game again, so now I'm back in business :guns:.

Me and Yskonyn started playing together today, but we are very open to play with more aswell, and it is really fun to have someone to chat with while playing!

Mostly I play hardcore, you can add my skype which is kryptaz, if you wanna chat sometime :)!

Thats was my introduction, not so much, but if you wanna talk further lets play some :)!

- Kryptoz

Thanks for the introduction Martin. You have joined the Sacred 2 haven for addicts. You have been warned! :gun2:

Welcome to Darkmatters

:)

gogo