Dromin's Sacred 2 Fan Art

So I've been telling my girlfriend ever since she made the drawing. SHe never wanted to place it here herself, said I should do it, now months (or even a year, no idea really) I think of it again and post a link to the really awesome picture

Click me.

Except for the picture there is also a background story if following the link.

I just couldn't leave you guys and girls out of this picture forever.

Arp

Edit:

I got a new and really wonderfully... Oh well, there are just no words expressing my awe for what I got for christmass from my girlfriend (for those who didn't notice the title of the topic, it's Dromin) She made me a beautifull drawing and printed it on an A2 paper(420x594mm) And made me an avatar and sig out off it too!

Anyway, enough words, just take a look at the picture yourself and *runs out of words again*

angel_of_the_crystal_realms_by_dromin-d3

Arp

ps: If you follow the link to DeviantArt you can see more of her awesome art.

So I've been telling my girlfriend ever since she made the drawing. SHe never wanted to place it here herself, said I should do it, now months (or even a year, no idea really) I think of it again and post a link to the really awesome picture

Click me.

Except for the picture there is also a background story if following the link.

I just couldn't leave you guys and girls out of this picture forever.

Arp

Edit:

I got a new and really wonderfully... Oh well, there are just no words expressing my awe for what I got for christmass from my girlfriend (for those who didn't notice the title of the topic, it's Dromin) She made me a beautifull drawing and printed it on an A2 paper(420x594mm) And made me an avatar and sig out off it too!

Anyway, enough words, just take a look at the picture yourself and *runs out of words again*

angel_of_the_crystal_realms_by_dromin-d3

Arp

ps: If you follow the link to DeviantArt you can see more of her awesome art.

Edited by gogoblender
Arperum, can you convince her for permission to add it to Sacred 2 Fan Art section on the Wiki?
No problem, feel free to use my art anywhere you want n_n

Dromin, thank you for coming to DarkMatters!

I've put up two pages for your work in SacredWiki:

Sacred 2 Fan Art - This Book is Sacred

Is it okay?

If you'd like to change or edit something, please tell me, or if you'd like, or you can ask Arperum to help as he already has wiki edit privileges.

Thank you for letting us put this up!

:eek:

gogo

That's beautiful Dromin! You look fantastic as a Seraphim. ^^ Thanx for letting us in on this secret gem Arp. :)

I love the colour choices and the detailing on the armor. Oh and the "Orcish for Beginners" made me laugh. :eek: I'd love to know how you drew it. It almost looks like it could have been drawn on a tablet. Very very nice!

The cool thing is her lips don't make her look all that... "good"

If there's a dark Seraphim, this is the one ...look at the small ooh that exits her lips when reading the book

:eek:

gogo

• 4 months later...

I updated the first post with more awesomeness then seen before.

I'll see to it to have a photo of the printed one by tomorrow.

Arp

Edited by Arperum

Beautiful! She's got the same essence as her first drawing. A great part two of this seraphim. Would it be okay if I brought it over to the Wiki next to your girlfriend's other pic?

:)

gogo

Damn, that seraphim pic is even better than the first one, and the first was already quite nice. :D For one, the standing position is easier to handle than a sitting one, thus the figure looks that much nicer. For another, there's also movement in there courtesy of the flowing hair and the spell, adding more life to the pic. And the painting remains top notch. :) And, well, she's a msgic wielding seraphim, which for some reason I find sexy. :)

My hats off to her, she is a diamond in the rough amongst the many DA artists in there, and she deserves lots of exposure.

For one, the standing position is easier to handle than a sitting one, thus the figure looks that much nicer.
Actually, the reason that this Seraphim's figure looks nicer is because the previous one was meant as a self portrait :whistle: I considered leaving out the extra pounds, but that would feel like cheating :sweating:

Thanks for your comments, by the way. I really appreciate them n_n

EDIT:

Beautiful! She's got the same essence as her first drawing. A great part two of this seraphim. Would it be okay if I brought it over to the Wiki next to your girlfriend's other pic?

Oops, sorry, I missed your post just now :sweating: As I said before, you can use my art anywhere you want, as long as it's non-commercial use of course. I feel honored that you’d want my art on your wiki n_n Edited by Dromin

Well, firstly, there is something to be said about drawing a figure 'au naturel'. We can grow tired of the 'perfect figure' if bombarded by it enough. :)

And, second, I wasn't referring to the 'extra pounds' on the pic at all... and honestly, I don't really see it, either. :) It's more like that 'compact' appearance in the foreshortening while sitting in that chair that I noticed. Just so you should know, it's still amazing to look at, moreso since it's not the manufactured look. =3 And you're welcome again. :)

Edited by Aegis
  • 2 years later...